The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post Pictures Of Yourselves Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful! :)

Gosh you look absolutely stunning in ANYTHING you wear! Loving the dress ajasbdgh

A sort of serious picture

A not so serious picture

I've been staring at your eyes for about 2 minutes straight, you handsome man! *.* haha I love the faces you make :P

Super cute! :D

I like this photo! You have nice facial hair! Suits you.

Picture removed on request of poster - Maestro

Gosh you look absolutely stunning in ANYTHING you wear! Loving the dress ajasbdgh

Oh I so wish that was true. I feel self conscious in almost everything I wear. -.-

Thank you though! I want to see your Juvia cosplay!!!!

Edited by G.Threepwood - Mighty Pirate

Oh I so wish that was true. I feel self conscious in almost everything I wear. -.-

Thank you though! I want to see your Juvia cosplay!!!!

haha well here's the 2 'unofficial' ones i have so far. The girl who took them wants to edit them before we post them around, she needs them for her portofolio.

This one uhm we're supposed to be at the end of the previous arc, in Tenryu island --i don't know if you've seen the scene yet xD

And this is me with a friend--he's cosplaying Jellal :P I don't have my umbrella with me in this one haha

LOL Matt the second one looks epic, u look like a vampire, lol ;)

And the first one looks cool! ;)

And I can't see the last one, lol

Thanks Jo :) Snazzy pics you got there as well :P

I've been staring at your eyes for about 2 minutes straight, you handsome man! *.* haha I love the faces you make :P

Well thank you Dina :) I'm glad my eyes are hypnotizing lol

I like this photo! You have nice facial hair! Suits you.

Thanks Jade! I really like your new pics too. The one with the dress is really cool. It's something different and definitely a good look for you :D

^Thank you. =)

OMG DINA! Erza looks epic and I won't mention Gray because he's my favourite! xD I have seen it! I am up to date. I watch every episode about an hour after it comes out every Saturday morning. xD Your wig is totally amazing! The dude cos-playing Natzu makes me laugh. He looks more punk than Natzu style xD

Edited by Elena Gilbert

OMG DINA! Erza looks epic and I won't mention Gray because he's my favourite! xD I have seen it! I am up to date. I watch every episode about an hour after it comes out every Saturday morning. xD Your wig is totally amazing! The dude cos-playing Natzu makes me laugh. He looks more punk than Natzu style xD

haha glad you liked it! It took me about 2 days to make the wig and a lot of hair spray! xD haha yeah we had a misfortune with him, his wig wasn't shipped on time so we bought a really bad and cheap one from a store the previous day. It looked absolutely awful, bummer haha but we all had a nice laugh about it :P

Edited by Nekyia

Don't even ask why I'm wearing heels......

Errrrrrr is there something you would like to share with us Chris?

Take off the heels and this is actually a really cute pic!

Don't even ask why I'm wearing heels......

The first thing I thought was wow she's pretty and thought it was a new member. Then I looked at who posted it and realized I was meant to be looking at you. :P You have awesome style, very laid back and I'm digging those heals as well. =)