The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Your Fav Quotes From Emma

I'm curious to see what which ones you'll pick :D

This is mine:

It’s the scariest thing that’s ever happened to me, it’s the biggest thing that’s ever happened to me, and it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me! I really enjoyed making the film and I’d love to think that people would look up to me. That’s very flattering.â€

It's pretty generic but I it sounded so epic when she said it back in 2001.

I'm curious to see what which ones you'll pick :D

This is mine:

It's pretty generic but I it sounded so epic when she said it back in 2001.

Given her size when she was 10 years old i think there would be very few people looking up to her :D

Well how 'bout

Letterman: (about what might happen in the 7th book) And in the end everyone dies?:icontwisted8pz:

Emma: ... erm... well I hope not.

(Quoted from memory, might have been different or not have happened at all.)

I was one of the few then :D I was only five at the time she siad this and it stuck since I've seen the interview when I was seven.

I think that was a joke on her size at that age. As in, no one would need to physically look up to her. Or at least that's how I read it. :P

My fav quote from Emma is this:

"I think I'm quite similar to Hermione and I think that a Ron type character in my life would be good for me. He's very chilled out, he's very funny. You know I think it's so nice to have someone in your life who makes you laugh... like I think that's such a good, valuable quality" :)

"I think I'm quite similar to Hermione and I think that a Ron type character in my life would be good for me. He's very chilled out, he's very funny. You know I think it's so nice to have someone in your life who makes you laugh... like I think that's such a good, valuable quality" :)

So Emma's perfect guy is someone who is chilled out and funny.

So Emma's perfect guy is someone who is chilled out and funny.

And she's also after someone who can make her laugh.

It's interesting that she also said 'Rupert has great comedic timing. He can make me laugh, like no one else'.

Emma's words, after all. :yesyes:;)

Edited by vida

jeez people...I wish some of you could for once stop connecting Emma in every possible post to Rupert or connect everything to Ron and Hermione. This is real life folks.

Maybe not with Rupert, but yes, it's connected with Ron and Hermione. Also, Emma herself said that so, what's the problem?? :huh:

Maybe not with Rupert, but yes, it's connected with Ron and Hermione. Also, Emma herself said that so, what's the problem?? :huh:

The implications can easily lead to argument. I believe that's why some would like to keep contained in the correct threads.

jeez people...I wish some of you could for once stop connecting Emma in every possible post to Rupert or connect everything to Ron and Hermione. This is real life folks.

The implications can easily lead to argument. I believe that's why some would like to keep contained in the correct threads.

Well, this is something Emma herself said, and this is 'Emma's quotes thread', so I don't see the problem stating something that she, herself, said.

Maybe ignoring the subject, if you don't feel comfortable, would be a good idea. :)

I love Emma's philantropic side, and her involvement with Fair Trade.

This is one of my favourites from her:

'I first started learning about Fair Trade fashion simply because I did a piece of geography course work on it. I thought why isn’t everything Fair Trade? From that point I started to look for labels that were Fair Trade and started researching it. When I thought of Fair Trade I thought of bananas and coffee and I thought this was as far as it went. But, of course pretty much anything can be Fair Trade. My collection is very much based on cotton and jersey which all can be made Fair Trade and organic. It’s so great to work with something that hasn’t been made with chemicals and is helping someone abroad who isn’t earning a lot of money.'

I agree. :|

Edited by Surya