The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Favourite Magical Creatures And Beings?

What are your favourite magical creatures and/or beings? (I think beings is the right word >.<)

And which pet/s would you want?

Off the top of my head, my favourites are:

Phoenixes, dragons, owls, hippogriffs, Sphinxes, unicorns, (I love cats but they aren't very magical :P), House-elves, garden Gnomes are quite funny.

Ghosts, Metamorphmagi, Animagi, merpeople maybe, umm... yeah. Oh yeah and Veela. And Giants. :o:P

Edited by padfoot

I always liked Greek Mythology. That includes Uranus, Harpy, Pegasus, etc. Also, the Pheonix. I know they (Greek Mythology) aren't necessarily Magical creatures, but they are the closest things I can relate to it :P

Well sorta outside the Harry Potter world my favorite magical creature has always been mermaid! Saw the Little Mermaid when I was 2 and so have been obsessed my whole life. Also always loved centaurs.

But in Harry Potter, I'd have to say phoenix and house-elf. Also I'm having a brain-malfunction and can't remember what the winged horses Harry and co rides on in book five? Who you can only see when you've seen somebody die. It's horrible how I can't remember, embarrassing. ^_^ But yeah those are my favorite too.

• 5 months later...

I'd love to own a Hippogriff like Buckbeak,so cute :) oh and i'd like to get another cat (cause i love them) and a Snowy Owl like Hedwig oh and a Pygmy Puff like Ginny's and can't forget a Phoenix like Fawkes