The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What are you doing now?

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least ur in a car right? the best thing to have when ur in a hail, baseball bat lol

why do u think im in chat? im chilling ;p

yes in my car! which made me feel for my car too. i hope there are no dents :(

lol nice, sounds good to me :D

why baseball bat??

Edited by cornelius_suxx

i have to say it scared the **** outta me. i hope it doesnt continue all night :sob:

ive never experienced hail like that before

lol you can chill at a uni??!

Be glad you haven't driven in a rain/hail storm and then get a call from a friend that 3 tornadoes just touched down.... at night. S*** was intense!

at least ur in a car right? the best thing to have when ur in a hail, baseball bat lol

Well why do you think they always refer to the size of hail to golf balls or baseballs?

-----

Eating dinner, watching the beginning of the Exorcist (but prolly will watch something else), cooking some fried rice for lunch tomorrow.

Be glad you haven't driven in a rain/hail storm and then get a call from a friend that 3 tornadoes just touched down.... at night. S*** was intense!

-----

Eating dinner, watching the beginning of the Exorcist (but prolly will watch something else), cooking some fried rice for lunch tomorrow.

i am very glad for that! and hmmm dinner sounds good right now actually lol. except for the scary movie part *shudders*

Then eat girl! Food :drool:

Saw your intro, what year were you last active here? A lot of old members have diff names if they return. I used to be either silentmercenary (circa 2004) and Ben & Jerry (circa 2007)

well i check out the forums every several months or so, but i havent been participating as a member since now. i used to be so addicted to these forums when i was like 12 and then i stopped going on when the forums closed down. im 19 now so its been a while. good memories here tho

yes i remember the ben&jerry one :D

yeah thanks to you i might just eat !

Edited by cornelius_suxx

yes in my car! which made me feel for my car too. i hope there are no dents :(

lol nice, sounds good to me :D

why baseball bat??

dont worry, your car will be alrite, it lives to serve you lol

to hit the ice with lol, or u rather catch it? i'd catch it and throw it at someone lol

Well why do you think they always refer to the size of hail to golf balls or baseballs?

thats why we need a bat

Oh cool! Nice of you to come back then, welcome! ^_^

...no seriously, do it. Nothing wrong with a late snack.

mkay mkayyys you win. ill have some super unhealthy noodles YUM

Too lazy to wash my mug.

:tongue0020: at getting up to wash things!

dont worry, your car will be alrite, it lives to serve you lol

to hit the ice with lol, or u rather catch it? i'd catch it and throw it at someone lol

thats why we need a bat

you're right! i didnt think of it that way. i think id rather wear a shield haha