The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Movie Quote Thread

Pretty simple...you guess the movie the person above you quoted and then you quote your own and the person below you guesses what movie it came from and they do their own quote and so on.

You can't quote some obscure movie that nobody knows. If you guess wrong then the person below you can guess and then provide their own quote.

I'll start with an easy one.

"This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac... It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Other Guys

"But I do, I do. We've had all the same classes in the same school since kindergarten. Why you're Jamie Sullivan. You sit at lunch table 7. Which isn't exactly the reject table, but is definitely in self exile territory. You have exactly one sweater. You like to look at your feet when you walk. Oh, oh, and yeah, for fun, you like to tutor on weekends and hang out with the cool kids from "Stars and Planets." Now how does that sound? "

Since no one seems to be answering you, I will. Had to go to google for this one. Is it Stay Alive?

"No. I'll shoot the cook. My car's parked out back, anyway. "

ha it is alright and yes it is :D I wacth alot of werid Movies that alot of people don't watch

Once upon a time in Mexico

"Could you please tell us where we may find the continuum transfuctioner?

And then?

And then we may go and get it?

And then?

Can I get an order of shrimp fried rice?"