The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Has Got A Nice Figure Agreed?

She is getting better and better..well i mean sexier and sexier as a year goes by. She is growing into a stunning young lady. I mean her body physique is amazing..how does she stay so healthy? Is this her real physique because you cannot tell because Camera angles can throw people sometimes ya know..i mean is it just me or she has gained some noticeable weight? She looks stunning. :wub:

This can't be her real body figure..camera angles don't reveal anyone body physique am I right?

Edited by Justin

This can't be her real body figure..camera angles don't reveal anyone body physique am I right?

Is there something wrong with her figure here? :blink: Emma's got the most amazing figure ever if you ask me, she's perfect. :)

She's always had a great figure and I don't think that the camera does her injustice.I noticed she has gained a little weight and I'm glad she did.there was a time when she was a little too thin.I think it was around that time when she had her A levels and it was probably because of stress.

She's gorgeous anyway.Always had,always will be :)

Nice is certainly an understatment in my opinion. Emma's the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. :wub:

I imagine pretty much everyone will agree with this topic. ;)

what do you consider her body type like is she still slim or definitely now more on the athletic and curvy side?? And are you sure it's not the camera angles and this is her real body physique? And are you sure she gained weight??? :unsure: