The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Lol guys before creating a thread, go behind and check if there's already one; Tumblr thread There. Some people have posted their tumblr there.

I dont even know what exactly it is, Ive heard of it but thats about it really.

It's a blog of some sort. You can follow other other blogs, rebloggin pictures, music, videos, gifs, posts, getting to know others. Sounds pretty boring in the beginning but trust me, once you enter the world of tumblr, there's no turning back *nods*

I heard it's useless and has a weird name. :P *runs away from Dina*

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK YOU INFIDEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL come back hereee! The name is awesome! Tumb-laaahhhh *british accent* :P

oh and I found some gorgeous pictures 'round there :)

Exactly!! Most of the pictures and gifs and statuses people are posting everywhere including twitter and facebook and 4-chan are from tumblr! I love it. Plus i get to learn all those news around the world faster.

Edited by something better

Lol guys before creating a thread, go behind and check if there's already one; Tumblr thread There. Some people have posted their tumblr there.

It's a blog of some sort. You can follow other other blogs, rebloggin pictures, music, videos, gifs, posts, getting to know others. Sounds pretty boring in the beginning but trust me, once you enter the world of tumblr, there's no turning back *nods*

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK YOU INFIDEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL come back hereee! The name is awesome! Tumb-laaahhhh *british accent* :P

Dayum I knew it!

It still sounds boring. :P

CATCH ME IF YOU CAN! haha still weirddd. :P

Didn't hurt. :o Meh, I don't even blog normally, nor do I do anything cept facebook and this forum. :P

TRUST ME! With tumblr you won;t have time for facebook haha! It will only do you good! Plus you'll get familiar with all those tumblr expressions and memes :P it's pree cool!