The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma in Entertainment Weekly

This week US movie and celebrity mag Entertainment Weekly will be honoring the Harry Potter series by releasing a special double issue about the entire franchise. The magazine will feature exclusive interviews with the cast and crew, as well as secrets from the set, the issue will contain 50 pages of coverage. Check out these teaser images released on EW's official website, along with Emma relaxing on the set at King’s Cross Station and Emma's scans from the mag!

Scans:

more coming up... :)

Edited by Surya

Quotes from the mag:

"On the first two movies, I was very much a child and had my hand held all the way through it. But Alfonso didn't baby us so much. He expected a lot more. For the first time, I fe;t, "Oh! I'm and actress. I have a job!"

"In the middle of shooting DH, I went out to dinner with Bonnie Wright, and we started talking about how we really needed to do something to mark the end of this important part if our lives...And then I had the thought of cutting my hair. That felt like an appropriate way of saying goodbye to Hermione."

source 1

source 2

Wow. what an interesting article as always. Its now one of my favorite .

And one thing that really stands out about Emma is that she is indeed a very pretty young woman and she looks amazing in the photoshoots but the more natural she is the more beautiful she is to me.

This week US movie and celebrity mag Entertainment Weekly will be honoring the Harry Potter series by releasing a special double issue about the entire franchise. The magazine will feature exclusive interviews with the cast and crew, as well as secrets from the set, the issue will contain 50 pages of coverage. Check out these teaser images released on EW's official website, along with Emma relaxing on the set at King’s Cross Station and Emma's scans from the mag!

Scans:

more coming up... :)

Emma's absolutely gorgeous. :wub: The photoshoot was probably taken around the same time she did her EW photoshoot for DH1. Seems like they just did both photoshoots at the same time. And I can never get enough of those long, sexy legs of hers. :drool: . It seems like she has a habit of wandering around on set with people having to look for her, whether she was hiding from assistant directors or simply falling asleep somewhere. :P And just like Emma, I couldn't be more excited for her post-Potter career to take off. Can't wait to read the rest of the article when it comes out.

• 2 weeks later...