The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Although its the exact opposite of my prefered musical genre, shes not bad. She has pretty sweet voice and she doesnt auto tune it. And shes avoided any crazyness in the media unlike Miss Cyrus.

Shes also hot

she always gets worse and worse every time i read things about her.. she use to be soo cute and little but now I just I gave up on her and what she does.. and who she is because She is so Sucked up in the Celeb world she doesn't know what she is doing

she always gets worse and worse every time i read things about her.. she use to be soo cute and little but now I just I gave up on her and what she does.. and who she is because She is so Sucked up in the Celeb world she doesn't know what she is doing

Yeah shes definitely got caught up in the spot light and shes making herself look bad. Poor poor girl.

But hopefully Selena Gomez wont. She actually seems to be taking Mileys place.

When Selena go,ez first appeared I didn't like her so much. But, now I have grown to really really like her. Her music is fun!!! Plus she seems like such a sweet down to earth girl. I am pretty impressed that hasn't been a single controversy or any bad press around her. The paprazzi loves to snoop and and lie. But, there hasn't been anything bad about Selena. That's a pretty big deal forca celeb today!!!

@ Joe yeah I love Selena Because She stays to her true colors.. and she doesn't let the small things get to her and she stays true to herself and who she is that's reasons why she is my role model,and She knows who she is and she knows what she wants in life.. that's what makes me like her..

@Arie I know Ariebella I had the same thing happen to me at first I didn't like her because back then i really liked miley then I learned more Info about Selena and I learned she is really great and the paparazzi doesn't snoop on her at all maybe because she doesn't do anything bad??

At first I dimissed Selena Gomez, I thought her music would be too teeny bopper. But I actually think it's quite good now, especially her second album. I also think she's handling herself very well.

At first I dimissed Selena Gomez, I thought her music would be too teeny bopper. But I actually think it's quite good now, especially her second album. I also think she's handling herself very well.

Her 2nd CD turned out to be one of my fave Cd he has some great Sounds her muisc is so dancey and upy I love it :)

• 1 year later...

Besides Emma, Selena is the biggest influence on me. Shes a really sweet,intelligent and caring soul. I think she has such an amazing voice. I see a lot of people say she can't sing or you can't hear her. I feel like she is getting judged too much because she has such a soft voice. She just has a different voice and its good that it isn't like the typical everyday voice you hear. I have a lot of respect for Selena because she sings live and you can tell she puts her heart and soul into it. I'm very excited about her 4th album that she is working on now. She says she has been writing for it. I'm excited to see more of her own material that she has written. It will be a little more personal. I just really love Selena!

Edited by KayKay
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really want to go to her concert her in Virginia but it's kinda too far from where I live. How does everyone like her new songs from Stars Dance that have been released? I really love Come And Get It and Slow Down!! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I discovered her as Demi's friend and as a singer, I never watched her on TV. 

Honestly, I always thought that she had an interesting voice, but not enough strength to be a singer. I watched her sing live several times (on youtube) and always felt desapointed. To me she has a weak voice... 

I like some of her songs though, such as "Bang bang bang", or "Come and get it" ! 

• 1 year later...

How did you all like her newest song she released in November The Heart Wants What It Wants? I think it was one of the best songs she's released. I also really love I Want You To Know that she did with Zedd. It's just a really great feel good song. It always puts me in a good mood. I'm really looking forward to the new album that she is working on. Since she switched labels and went with Interscope I'm very curious to know how her new music will sound. I think a lot more grown up and I think she'll have a lot more freedom to do different things. 

How did you all like her newest song she released in November The Heart Wants What It Wants? I think it was one of the best songs she's released. I also really love I Want You To Know that she did with Zedd. It's just a really great feel good song. It always puts me in a good mood. I'm really looking forward to the new album that she is working on. Since she switched labels and went with Interscope I'm very curious to know how her new music will sound. I think a lot more grown up and I think she'll have a lot more freedom to do different things. 

I really liked "The heat wants what it wants" ! And the video was very touching.