The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

oohh i love the style of those very long sigs, are amazing as always and also the random ones are so cute and beautiful<3

Thank you. :D

Designed for my desktop because I've started to gain documents there now, that's why the left hand side is blank. I hate having a wallpaper covered by desktop software etc. I usually only have my recycle bin there. >.<

Edited by magicbeans

Thank you, it was more cutting her out that took time. >.< Once she was cut it took me about 20 minutes to put together. >.<

dude I know, it's difficult when you want to be precise, but does pay off. good job!

same thing for me when I'm working on a design - it applies more for calendar templates, after that it's easy to

figure out where I want the photos and the dates.

dude I know, it's difficult when you want to be precise, but does pay off. good job!

same thing for me when I'm working on a design - it applies more for calendar templates, after that it's easy to

figure out where I want the photos and the dates.

I cut out all images but the darker the background to the person or character, the harder it is to cut.

Thank you though!

that is so adorable! :D

Thank you, Lindy. :D

Pretty, I really like it.

Thank you Boma, I didn't realize you could add the opacity effects to text. I overlayed it, I might use it more often. :o Usually I just alter the opacity. >.<

I do know what you mean. :yesyes:

:)

OMGSH the tangled wallpaper is so cute!!! i love that movie

Thank you! I do to! It was my favourite bedtime story when I was a child. >.< I'd love her hair. >.<