Sacred_Path

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 908 posts
  • Mood::excited by tangents ô.Ô
  • LocationGermany

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

I don't know about Jonny, but I'm too old to outgrow anything.

"Ok, well, the 'hot bod' is not a characteristic."

#42 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

Sigh...I come back hoping some people have outgrown the sarcasm- is just so uncalled for on here..

Well, as I said; you call it sarcasm - I call it reality. ^_^

I mean, to learn something with fun and entertainment is much better then the boring way. I can see Emma sitting in front of the PC, learning to touch type with a boring, very "adult" and unentertaining program..... How much fun would it be to learn it with writing in blogs, forums or chats..... She could talk to her fans about THEIR point of view on different things (she refused a part/role, but her fans would love to see it in that role.....) or interesting projects..... She would learn typing so fast that way, better then every expensive typing-lesson-programm could ever do......

But, ok, her mother gave her that unfortunate advice never to talk to strangers, so she is probably mainly surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear or what is good for their business (managers, producers, .......).

Oh, and I am nearly 50. I don't think that I want to change a bit. :unsure:

"Benutze es!" = "Use it!"

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#43 Roberto

Roberto

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:49 PM

Well, as I said; you call it sarcasm - I call it reality.

I mean, to learn something with fun and entertainment is much better then the boring way. I can see Emma sitting in front of the PC, learning to touch type with a boring, very "adult" and unentertaining program..... How much fun would it be to learn it with writing in blogs, forums or chats..... She could talk to her fans about THEIR point of view on different things (she refused a part/role, but her fans would love to see it in that role.....) or interesting projects..... She would learn typing so fast that way, better then every expensive typing-lesson-programm could ever do......

But, ok, her mother gave her that unfortunate advice never to talk to strangers, so she is probably mainly surrounded by people who tell her what she wants to hear or what is good for their business (managers, producers, .......).

Oh, and I am nearly 50. I don't think that I want to change a bit.

Well thank God you're here to let us all know what Emma would and would not enjoy.

If it weren't for you, we would never realize how insulting it is for a 22 year old girl to not interact with us at a level we deem acceptable.

Without you, we might actually respect Emma's right to choose the direction she wishes to take her career without injecting our own misplaced resentment towards her private life.

Congratulations on successfully derailing yet another topic. 

nL2DwrX.png

#44 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

I wonder, what Emma has done in the past to have the most humorless fans in the world.....

But you are right. I was talking to Sacret and forgot to use the PM.....

„Dreams come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.” John Updike

#45 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Well thank God you're here to let us all know what Emma would and would not enjoy.

If it weren't for you, we would never realize how insulting it is for a 22 year old girl to not interact with us at a level we deem acceptable.

Without you, we might actually respect Emma's right to choose the direction she wishes to take her career without injecting our own misplaced resentment towards her private life.

Congratulations on successfully derailing yet another topic. 

gifdeaplausos.gif

I wonder, what Emma has done in the past to have the most humorless fans in the world.....

idk the rest but I have a  huge sense of humor everytime you post something

p.s:good scenes in bling ring.waiting for see them on screen

Edited by Adebisi, 15 March 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Y9m353j.jpg

#46 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 31 March 2013 - 11:44 AM

6705_443879602359659_401692997_n.jpg

601347_443879619026324_1379951552_n.jpg

300265_443879862359633_1297843926_n.jpg

Source: https://www.facebook...lementePerfecta

(more pics there)

Edited by Jonny Carinthia, 31 March 2013 - 11:50 AM.

#47 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts
  • LocationVirginia Beach, Virginia

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:54 PM

nice pictures, but why do they always have to put huge ugly tags right in the center of the picture?! *sighs*

good_music_zps1def08f8.gif

#48 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:48 AM

Really nice pictures! :)

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

#49 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:32 AM

nice pictures, but why do they always have to put huge ugly tags right in the center of the picture?! *sighs*

maybe these pics are still under copyright. It's the tag of a picture-agency, I think.

#50 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

483548_554009144619427_1194838219_n.jpg

6113_554009074619434_1578481502_n.jpg

734594_554009034619438_624935594_n.jpg

67941_554009234619418_1049516485_n.jpg

#51 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:59 PM

i saw this somewhere during my internet travels yesterday. lolz :)

p7Axkf3_zps42dff34b.gif

Edited by Emma_Rules, 02 April 2013 - 05:06 PM.

#52 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

AHHH bring on Bling Ring now! I am just super excited to seeing her in this role-it is just such the opposite of her in RL-bad girl, gets in trouble, gets arrested etc...just cant wait!!! :)

Also a big thank you to everyone who found and posted these pics-I try to avoid spoilers as much as I can but meh ah well LOL...

Edited by cbmac12, 02 April 2013 - 06:45 PM.

Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#53 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

i saw this somewhere during my internet travels yesterday. lolz :)

p7Axkf3_zps42dff34b.gif

lol.  and wait for the rest of the film. this gift can be changed with heavier scenes (snorting cocaine or smoking joints)

Y9m353j.jpg

#54 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:28 PM

that would be funny to see. This movie is one i want to watch.

Not only because of her, but i want too see how passion and the wish to be someone else can make yeah make such a person of you. It would interest me. People who changes are always interesting. The reasons and the going too´s.

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#55 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

it is interesting to see her as a brunette, and with the long hair again. i wonder what she would look like as a redhead.:)

#56 Badab

Badab

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

I saw these pics on the side today. One some she looks very different in a way that i don´t like that much.

But i don´t know if i like Nikki at all. But i don´t have to, haven´t i?

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought bravely. And Rhaegar died" - Jorah Mormont about Rhaegar Targaryen from A Storm of Swords.

coldplanet64bannercolor.png

Combi made by the talented cutiesmartgurl!

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio. Sed fieri sentio et excucior.
>> I hate and i love. Why i do this, you maybe want to know.
Don´t know. But i feel, that i get true it, an i feel great torment.<<

carmen 85 by Catull

#57 Adebisi

Adebisi

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:22 PM

br08b.jpg

Y9m353j.jpg

#58 Emma_Rules

Emma_Rules

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

is the RL bling-ring Nikki still in prison, or other members of the ring? jw. i never really heard about this gang other than internet trend topic about them stealing stuff from Lohan. i was travelling for my former job, and saw something in the hotel USA Today paper, but that was back in 2010, i think.

#59 Jonny Carinthia

Jonny Carinthia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 04 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

is the RL bling-ring Nikki still in prison, or other members of the ring? jw. i never really heard about this gang other than internet trend topic about them stealing stuff from Lohan. i was travelling for my former job, and saw something in the hotel USA Today paper, but that was back in 2010, i think.

Information from Wikipedia:

Alexis Neiers

Alexis Neiers had been part of Lee's social circle at Indian Hills. At one point, she was kicked out of her home by her mother for, according to police, smoking OxyContin. Prugo took her in, and she claims that although she knew her circle of friends were committing the crimes, she only became inadvertently involved when, while drunk, she unknowingly accompanied Prugo to what turned out to be a burglary of Orlando Bloom's home. She claimed that police searched her home and found nothing.[4] However, police reported that they found stolen items in the possession of Neiers, her sister Gabrielle, and their adopted sister Tess Taylor, and that she was caught on camera leaving the scene of the crime with stolen bags in her possession. She initially denied any wrongdoing, but later changed her plea in court to no contest. She was eventually sentenced to 180 days in prison. Under her felony plea deal, Neiers served 30 days in jail and received three years probation. She must stay away from Bloom's Hollywood Hills house. Emma Watson plays Alexis in the Sofia Coppola film The Bling Ring.

#60 The Runner

The Runner

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Locationmusic & books bookstore

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

I am most intrigued by the idea that she has signed on for two more projects, after Bling Ring. She really is going to have a good, long career! wink.gif

And how cool is that.  That just shows the fact that Emma will be a very successful person in the future.

moviesandbooks1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users