The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma - funniest/craziest/creepiest Fancomments

I start this thread with original comments from her "fans" straight out of facebook.

These are from her "sports"-entry from 6. July 2012

It's all original, nothing faked.

(And we are asking ourselfs, why it is so difficult to contact Emma......)

* No quidditch? It's a scandal!

* [deleted]

* [deleted]

* yes ron weasley and daniel redklief was very lucky man in the word:

* will you marry me? no seriously? screw it... go crazy, me and you?? xx

* [deleted]

* [deleted]

* trying to be mysterious ;)

* [deleted]

Note to the moderators: I do not know, if I should "star" out too inpropriate words... Can you give me a hint, please?

A number of comments deleted.

Note to the moderators: I do not know, if I should "star" out too inpropriate words... Can you give me a hint, please?

Here is a hint.

If there are inappropriate words, don't include the comment. In another topic you implied maybe Emma was reading the forums. Just pretend she is, and imagine what she would think about seeing this crap again.

The funny thing is the tweets she gets are even more inane generally than the facebook comments. Which is good because it makes my tweets seem witty and funny in comparison. Although that hardly matters because I don't think she reads random tweets.

I don't think it would be a good idea to read any of those comments, since SO many are inappropriate. :P So I doubt she does. She gets something like 500 responses within a minute (I've watched before), so it would be highly impractical to read them, even if they weren't consistently creepy.

I don't understand people. I really don't. I'm not the type to get caught up in celebrities so maybe I'm missing the point, but the fact that anyone would say something so disgusting to ANYONE is absolutely appalling. And once stuff is on the Internet it can be reposted forever, and I just think about how absolutely disgusted with humanity I would feel if I stumbled across a comment like the ones that were listed and then deleted in this thread about someone I knew. And I wonder if the people posting the comments would be disgusted if someone posted something like that about someone they knew. And why they don't see there's no difference. :|

Generally speaking it's my reason for avoiding most "fandom." Emma Watson fans have just always been a group I've mainly associated with (especially Emma-Watson.net), so I have a soft spot for a lot of the fans, but it does make me feel uneasy at times.

I'm not sure wether comments like 'be my wife' and 'YOURE SO FLAWLESS OMFG' help or hurt the star-fan-relationship. I mean it's nice to express how much you value a person but you're giving a kind of warped impression of yourself that may make said person wonder. That is, again, if she ever reads any of it (well she does read snail mail or so I'm told).

I guess some people cannot sleep or are extremely bored, and just come here and make a senseless post, nice one,

no one is against you though, write stuff, but you have to show common sense more than the rest of us because you're the eldest and yet

the one with a post like this.

You're a new member, just learn the rules of the forum, ask a mod ask Dook(or freakin' anyone else) about them and I'm sure

they'll explain things to you.

^You don't have to be rude, relax. So what if he's the eldest here? To him it didn't seem like a "sensless" post or else he wouldn't have made it. And so he asked for a mod to close it. These patronizing comments like "you're new member" and stuff are not necessary.

Let's all relax. Some of the comments were certainly inappropriate. Other comments may be amusing, but when you single them out, you are in a way making fun of the person who posted it. I'll go ahead and close this as the OP requested.