The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Perks Of Being A Wallflower Premiere at TIFF

Yeah, iheartwatson now has over 60 in HQ.

Emma was at the after party too:

I'll definitely check out their gallery, on my way...that is where fanpop got their photos hehehe

Edited by helen2U

Emma looks stunning-her hair rocks!!! I love that dress-I can say I would wear this-very simple yet also very elegant and hip. Cool dress def :) As usual, make up perfect amount-she never needs a whole lot-very natural beauty. The pics of her and Nina Dobrev are adorable! I cant wait to see this movie!! I know it doesnt come here til the 9/21, but I will be keeping my eyes out for listings!! :)

The pic with the kittens button-too cute! :)

^I know who's gallery it is. It's the only decent Emma gallery out there.

hehehehe did it really sound like newsflash?! sorry! =))

it is a good gallery right after this one on the main site. :blush:

hehehehe did it really sound like newsflash?! sorry! =))

it is a good gallery right after this one on the main site. :blush:

Yeah, and I don't like this site's gallery. They rarely update it and never change the theme. :P I like galleries that update with HQ's within the first few hours you know? It's good for people who make graphics a lot.

Yeah, and I don't like this site's gallery. They rarely update it and never change the theme. :P I like galleries that update with HQ's within the first few hours you know? It's good for people who make graphics a lot.

yeah ppls like me and you, that and I check fanpop a lot.

I did edit your fave photos that jia scanned, and I'll post tomorrow :rolleyes:

I'm not happy about it either. Unfortunately, we've been unable to recruit anyone to help with new photos.

I'm not happy about it either. Unfortunately, we've been unable to recruit anyone to help with new photos.

I really want to help out but again as you told be before I am not in touch with a photo agency, but better than not update

the gallery at all. I want to be top of the list, I want to learn how a site works with everything, and I love working

with photos. Editing is very important too, especially when it is not that visible(resizing, contrast, exposure, lights)