The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Kid dressed as Harry Potter on Halloween meets Emma

The kid looks thrilled.

He'll be kicking himself in a few years when he realizes he met Emma Watson. He'll be thinking "if only I knew then what I know now." But for now, some lady accosted him on the street and interrupted him during prime candy gettin' time.

The kid looks thrilled.

He'll be kicking himself in a few years when he realizes he met Emma Watson. He'll be thinking "if only I knew then what I know now." But for now, some lady accosted him on the street and interrupted him during prime candy gettin' time.

I was thinking the same thing!! Dude, that is hilarious. Some strange lady came up to him while he was getting candy. XD "Stranger danger"!

But yeah, aside from that, this is adorable. Girl has a huge heart.

Awww, the little kid looks confused. He looks like he's about 5-6 yrs old, and

he's probably only seen SS and COS. In his mind, Hermione is a 9-10 yr old little girl.

Most little kids under 6 have only seen the the first two movies, as it gets darker and

scares them.

OMG that is TOOOOOO cute for words..."I'm Hermione Granger and he is one of my best friends" AWWWWWWWW That lil tyke will def look back and be like "I met THE Hermione Granger"???? That is a keepsake for all time :)

• 3 weeks later...