The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma with (her) children?

Guys, I need help. Can somebody tell me, when and where this pic was made? Was it part of a fashion-shooting or a private pic, wrongly given on instagram?????

PS: I know, Emma has no children (yet), but want's a family.....

528207_486822424689121_1117539509_n.jpg

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

That actually looks photoshopped to me. Her head is just slightly bigger in an add way and the coloring is a bit off. Also her face looks like it was just kind of placed on. See how the right side looks odd? Also if you look closely there are 2 chins visible. Someone clearly just put Emma's face on.

That actually looks photoshopped to me. Her head is just slightly bigger in an add way and the coloring is a bit off. Also her face looks like it was just kind of placed on. See how the right side looks odd? Also if you look closely there are 2 chins visible. Someone clearly just put Emma's face on.

Dreamkiller... <_<

I have no experience in photoshopping pictures, so maybe you are right.

Jonny c'mon! You cannot hide kids! and She's only 22! We will hear about engagement and wedding when it will happen, because she knows she cannot hide, and she won't be able to hide her pregnant tummy either. It's that fake(that photo). Reminds me of a real photo taken somewhere in Bangladesh where she held a boy in her arms(so cute & sweet).

Jonny c'mon! You cannot hide kids! and She's only 22! We will hear about engagement and wedding when it will happen, because she knows she cannot hide, and she won't be able to hide her pregnant tummy either. It's that fake(that photo). Reminds me of a real photo taken somewhere in Bangladesh where she held a boy in her arms(so cute & sweet).

Oh yes, I love that photo. It's from when she traveled there for her clothing line!

PLEASE! I wrote in my first message that I know that she has no children. I thought it is a pic out of a fashion shooting or a pic from a charity page!

Aigain: I KNOW that she has no children yet! She even had not found the right father for her children, so.......

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

PLEASE! I wrote in my first message that I know that she has no children. I thought it is a pic out of a fashion shooting or a pic from a charity page!

Aigain: I KNOW that she has no children yet! She even had not found the right father for her children, so.......

Yeah I do know that, it's just outrageously funny, and the first line of 'do you know where and when it was taken' also funny.

The second line is funny too, actually the whole topic is funny.

Oh yes, I love that photo. It's from when she traveled there for her clothing line!

yes I remember, it's oh so LOVELY. :blush:

Really bad shoop. If her head was planted onto the body of an octopus it couldn't be more obvious.

For some reason I really have trouble imagining her settling down and just being a mom. Despite the fact that she often appears very 'sensible' she just seems too... fickle for that. :happydance:

Completely fake and I dont even know how to photoshop LOL....do say this though-she will make an amazing mommy someday :) I love the pic of her holding that lil one when she was in Bangladesh...also when she played Mommy Hermione in the epilogue-loved/adored how she was like a mama there :)

but, even the "faked" Emma looks better then Helena :rolleyes:

amen to that.

yeah that's real. Someone reblogged this one on Tumblr:

i have this higher res and never untagged it, maybe I freakin' should and serve this community.

Found this.... I hope, this time no fake....

537758_457619124294175_1939419801_n.png

I pray to God this photo will appear HIRES on the internet even tagged coz I will handle it. #Miracleswillhappen