The Emma-Watson.net Forum

How old does Emma look to you?

I'm not sure if this was ever made into a topic, but how old does Emma look to you?

It's funny because when she was younger she seemed much older to me because she is so mature, but now as I look at her I think maybe she can pass for 18.

I'm not sure if this was ever made into a topic, but how old does Emma look to you?

It's funny because when she was younger she seemed much older to me because she is so mature, but now as I look at her I think maybe she can pass for 18.

Same happens to me, being 24 but people say oh you look like 18! and being surprised I'm 24 - makes me laugh. To me she's 23 though.

I don't make 'judgements' like that on other people.

On a whole she has the attitude and aura of a 26 or 27 year old, but in the way of her appearance, I'd say 20. If she had the right outfit and make-up she can pass for a school student, which is good for film parts.

I'm 20 and look younger than her, but everyone thinks I'm 17.

• 2 weeks later...

Once upon a time when I was good at guessing the age of girls... but now I just don't get it right!... no matter how hard I try... lol :D

Well, she's 23 and that's all that matters to me :)

Sometimes time flies so fast...  :o

• 3 months later...

Same for me =)

To say the true, she looks younger than her real age. I've checked many Hollywood stars and they all seem to be grown ups someday (actually all of us do). But I don't know, Emma still looks young, I hope that can last for a long period :)

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry Rena, I just have to troll your topic... Me... Can't... Resist... Crappy... Joke...

She looks very young, but still old enough to invite her to a drink, bwahahaha!

"Girls just wanna have fu-un!"

And boys also just wanna have fun...

=D