The Emma-Watson.net Forum

2014 Golden Globe Awards

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For this wish she would need a good part in a good movie. Except Perks (not counting MwwM and HP) there was nothing, worth a "Globe" so far...

...she has YOUR VOICE IN MY HEAD in the pipeline, that's the GOLDEN GLOBE material you know we talked about that already.

We have to be a little patient till they write the script, get a director on board, figure it out, a film is quite some work to do.

my thoughts exactly :)

Hang in there, have popcorn at the ready.

...she has YOUR VOICE IN MY HEAD in the pipeline, that's the GOLDEN GLOBE material you know we talked about that already.

We have to be a little patient till they write the script, get a director on board, figure it out, a film is quite some work to do.

And I bet, this project dies a second time....

But in the end I will be right - it's the same thing like with William....

You're so criptic. I don't know what are you looking for, on a Emma Watson fansite if all you is spread negativity on all her projects. I for one look forward to her new red carpet event coz that means PHOOOTOOOOS!

LOL ELENA ;) too funny girl....

That is one of the many facets of my personality.

Edited by Elena

You're so criptic. I don't know what are you looking for, on a Emma Watson fansite if all you is spread negativity on all her projects. I for one look forward to her new red carpet event coz that means PHOOOTOOOOS!

Well, for me Emma is a bit more complex then only a nice face with a much to slim body on a red carpet. But its great that you are so easely satisfied.

Well, for me Emma is a bit more complex then only a nice face with a much to slim body on a red carpet. But its great that you are so easely satisfied.

I have a body just like hers so judge me too, and me and Emma are more than pretty faces like all women, we're all complex beings especially you; you're very difficult to understand most of the times. You are the most negative person online I have ever come across. If I ever become a

public person(I may one day be known for my photo editing, or graphic design or my writing). I'd love to have you on my forum too then again I'd ask for too much, maybe I'm not as sexy as her. LOL. Remember that NATURAL BEAUTY photoshoot by James Houston, I just rediscovered it because I obviously love Photography in all its colors and shapes and she's gonna wear something very nice on Sunday evening and you'll comment on it and it will be right above mine.

Edited by Elena

...she has YOUR VOICE IN MY HEAD in the pipeline

Hang in there, have popcorn at the ready.

Well, reading some informations here and there she may have some things in the pipeline, but not "YVIMH"

Leave the popcorn unpopped - maybe for other highlights like "Beauty and the Beast"

Lol she should feel honoured then to be singled out by you for (near constant) constructive criticism despite her shortcomings I guess.

I envy your x-ray vision that obviously extends (beyond the standard spectrum all males have in that regard) into the realm of possibility and undeveloped talent to justify your continued interest :)

Elena, why do you allow the troll to bother yas girl?? I mean he will eventually leave once we all stop acknowledging his snarky comments and really stupid comments...personally a person like this clearly has no life when they come to a fan forum and spread negativity which is pretty darn pathetic. I have gone all year listening to his moronic rambling and comments and hoped 2014 he would stop or change. Lost a bet with myself!

Can't wait yo see what Emma will wear to GGs!!! :)

Elena, why do you allow the troll to bother yas girl?? I mean he will eventually leave once we all stop acknowledging his snarky comments and really stupid comments...personally a person like this clearly has no life when they come to a fan forum and spread negativity which is pretty darn pathetic. I have gone all year listening to his moronic rambling and comments and hoped 2014 he would stop or change. Lost a bet with myself!

Can't wait yo see what Emma will wear to GGs!!! :)

Yeah you are right, but I'm not bothered in the slightest! WOO she's gonna be ON FIRE STUNNING!

I am telling yas girl, leave the all negative posters out in the cold :) They eventually leave...all they want is attention-it's like my little kindergarten students-they keep saying things that will try to get your attention and then when you ignore them, they stop. SO if my 5 year old students get the hint, then maybe he will get the hint as well! :)

I cant wait to see her tomorrow night!!!! :)

I am telling yas girl, leave the all negative posters out in the cold :) They eventually leave...all they want is attention-it's like my little kindergarten students-they keep saying things that will try to get your attention and then when you ignore them, they stop. SO if my 5 year old students get the hint, then maybe he will get the hint as well! :)

Your wish, Mam!   :rofl:

This guy is so pathetic...ugh already I am breaking my NY resolution to ignore his inane comments...ok fell off the horse but back on it :) ignoring commences again...

What do we think Emma will wear? It's the GGs so my guess is a beautiful gown!

My favorite online uncle, my dad's age.

:blush:;)

This guy is so pathetic...ugh already I am breaking my NY resolution to ignore his inane comments...ok fell off the horse but back on it :) ignoring commences again...

What do we think Emma will wear? It's the GGs so my guess is a beautiful gown!

The forum would not be the same without her......  :rolleye:

And Emma: she will never be more beautiful then tomorrow. She is now in love with a real handsome guy, and the combination of her natural beauty, powered by her new love and the dress, she will wear, will be a highlight this year...... 

:blush:;)

And Emma: she will never be more beautiful then tomorrow. She is now in love with a real handsome guy, and the combination of her natural beauty, powered by her new love and the dress, she will wear, will be a highlight this year...... 

Oh yeah, I liked scarf man when he was around but in with the new, right?

The first red carpet appearance, wooo I can haaardly wait!

Oh yeah, I liked scarf man when he was around but in with the new, right?

The first red carpet appearance, wooo I can haaardly wait!

:rofl: ".... in with the new" - if YOU say so.......

But, honestly, drinks, popcorn and snacks are ready for a long TV-night,coming up. Thanks to CableTV I can watch the Globes live from LA....

Scarfy was a boy, Matt is a man - this makes the difference. Well done, Emma.