The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma Watson to Star in Thriller ‘Regression’

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ethan Hawke... another B-List actor....

And how big can her part be.... 7 days of shooting.... not much.....

Again nothing real great...

But ok, she has to graduate, education is more important now.....

That depends, the movie "Phone game" was shot in 7 days, though Colin Farell has the first role. Maybe we'll see her often in the movie, but in places and context that will make the director shoot all the scenes at once. When it's not a blockbuster, you don't need two month or a year to do a movie. ^^

• 5 weeks later...

I'm still not clear on whether Emma is playing Ethan's daughter or girlfriend.

coooooool, a CALL SHEEEET! I was curious how a call sheet looks like, but each production makes their own from what I have seen.

it seems that Emma doesn't play his daughter but wife/girlfriend. anyway I am deeply interested to see more.

I think it sounds like an interesting project.

I think Emma is pretty set on money though, so I don't think she would be the type of actress who would care about how much she's getting paid. Especially when she's said before that she doesn't even know what to spend all her money on. Haha.

He might be a creep but weirdos do make interesting projects haha

• 4 weeks later...

I am just interested in seeing what the trio does in the future...like I have said before and reiterating what Ashley said, SET FOR LIFE. I want to see the three do different things. Look forward to all!!! :)

I am just interested in seeing what the trio does in the future...like I have said before and reiterating what Ashley said, SET FOR LIFE. I want to see the three do different things. Look forward to all!!! :)

Yes they are indeed set for life, their talent is one of a kind, sky's the limit, actually Dan's from Mars, he can't be real but Emma's pretty unbelivable too. Sometimes I cannot believe my own eyes and ears. The future is exciting. More to come for her, oh yes, I dream of bigger things.

Edited by Elena
  • 2 weeks later...

Emma's back in Toronto??? Great...this means she prob just took a break from filming to graduate. :) Yeah, Ethan's character is not Emma's character's dad, Ethan plays the detective in the movie. Also just heard that Devon Bostick "Rodrick" in "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" will be playing Emma's character's brother. I like him as an actor. I'm looking forward to this movie. I really liked Ethan's acting in "Training Day" and I loved him in "Gattaca". I also loved the film "The Others". The twist was amazing and I think this film is going to be Amazing. As for Harvey...he does seem have boundary issues but at least he isn't a threat like "Roman Polanski" or "Woody Allen".  Though I'm sure Emma is smart enough to avoid a situation where she would be left in a room alone with him.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here girl!!! I am curious to see what this will look like...suspense thrillers are usually good :) the Others had me jump in my seat I don't know how many times!!!

Same here girl!!! I am curious to see what this will look like...suspense thrillers are usually good :) the Others had me jump in my seat I don't know how many times!!!

esp. a thriller with emma in it! wooo it's better be good! thrill me! surprise me! lol.

I love thrillers and I am so going to look forward to this film. I'm also curious how Emma is going to pull off the Minnesota accent. I must admit I thought her acting was great in Perks, but the accent was not as good as I would hope. It was too stressed and unconvincing. However, she's probably gotten more training over time. Hopefully this will be different.  

I love thrillers and I am so going to look forward to this film. I'm also curious how Emma is going to pull off the Minnesota accent. I must admit I thought her acting was great in Perks, but the accent was not as good as I would hope. It was too stressed and unconvincing. However, she's probably gotten more training over time. Hopefully this will be different.

She's probably improved a lot.

Also since she's been practically living in the USA for quite some time now, she might have been able to pick up the American accent better.

I'm sure she'll be better!