#61 The Dude

The Dude

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts
  • Locationthe dirty souf

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:15 PM

they recognise that it isnt a common problem due to us all being adults but it is still happening.

Here's a little lesson - bullying doesn't stop just because we're adults. It still goes on, in the workplace, in social circles etc. It's sometimes more subversive than it was in childhood but it still exist. If you're still in high school and can't wait to get out so maybe the bullying will stop or you can be around adults, don't bet on it. It happens in all walks of life. Sorry to say, but this is the truth. Bullies don't grow up...they just get older.

But the problem is, i have no proof. She has never said anything to my face, she is dead nice to my face then as soon as i am gone she says nasty things about me to my best mate.

You still might go to your boss or supervisor about it. Just explain to him what's going on and that it's creating unnecessary stress in the workplace for you and others as well. Explain that this girl is nice to your face but other people keep telling you about things she says behind your back and that there is obviously a problem, either with the girl or with the people who tell you what she says. Maybe then your manager will keep a closer eye on what's being said by whom.

This is just a suggestion though. Obviously you know your workplace better than us and you know whether this would actually help or hurt.

#62 ShipOfFools

ShipOfFools

Energetic member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationOhio USA

Posted 24 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

The Dude is right.

I worked at Krogers, and I was being bullied by most of my co-workers. I was fired a month after I started working there, but if I hadn't been, I would have quit.

I asked for a transfer to a different section of the store, and ended up getting canned by this enormous prick of a manager. He probably was the biggest bully out of all of them.

I tend to be eccentric, and play by my own rules. That makes me a lot of enemies.

"Actually I'm highly logical which allows me to look past extraneous detail and perceive clearly that which others overlook." - Hermoine Granger

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users