• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 KAG

KAG

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

Bonnie's student short film she wrote a screenplay and is directing will start filming in November and she has a website for it up with a video on the site talking about the film. Here's the summary of the film:

Separate We Come, Separate We Go is the story of a 10-year-old girl who is neglected by her manic depressive mother. One morning she runs away and finds solace and a new sense of freedom in the beautiful landscape of her coastal town. She survives thanks to the kindness of strangers and befriends an old man who spends his time strolling along the waterfront and the dusty coastal paths.

Directed by actress Bonnie Wright, this film portrays the poignant story of a child’s emotional and physical journey across the glorious landscape of East Sussex. We intend to cover various parts of the region such as: Camber Sands, Rye Harbour, Winchelsea beach, Lydd, Dungeness and Dymchurch.

Separate We Come, Separate We Go will be part of The LCC Graduate Film project and will be presented in 2012 in the graduate show. As a Graduate film it can be funded by voluntary donations only. So if you would like to help us sponsor our production we would be delighted to feature your business/enterprise/Bank (etc) in our credits

http://separatewecomeseparatewego.com/index.html

And in December/January Bonnie will start shooting an acting project called "In Want of a Wife"

"I just shot a film a month ago that should be coming out next summer, The Philosophers, it's an American independent film.

"And then I'm directing a film, and also acting in another one in January. It's a period piece set in the 1800s so that will be fun. That one's called Want Of A Wife, it's a British film."

and info on the project:

IN WANT OF A WIFE (120 min. period drama with a twist)
Pride & Prejudice from the men's perspective

What do the men of Pride & Prejudice get up to during the long periods of time when they're not on the page? IN WANT OF A WIFE answers this question with an original plot which takes a sideways look at Jane Austen's classic novel.

England, 1811: Darcy is forced to work with his estranged American half-brother to save the family fortune. But can they get to the Pemberley deeds before George Wickham and his American mercenary friends?

http://www.snitchseeker.com/harry-potter-news/bonnie-wright-set-to-star-in-british-period-film-want-of-a-wife-85577/

No info on her role yet but recently this was just added to her page at her modeling agency:

Bonnie has just signed on as a lead role of a new feature film which will begin filming this Christmas.

http://www.nextmodels.com/m/bio-london_cc36b32e-fda1-4649-9252-4acfdf94928e_c82d8256-0002-46ea-8f42-60ca2ce9b256_Bonnie+Wright

#42 Elena

Elena

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,427 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:41 PM

Bonnie Wright is stunning :)i saw her on the cover of Haute Muse a few months ago,and she's changed so much!

I'm taking the tag out of the haute muse cover. since I don't find it without it....
Amazing is such a poor word.

sig by ashley

9.png

#43 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:29 PM

Oh gosh this topic is lagging and Bonnie is amazing too!

#44 HermioneRules

HermioneRules

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

Bonnie has matured so much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users