The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Ron and Hermione Thread

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rose! I'm hoping these threads will be around a lot longer, and who knows maybe the new forums will be the inspiration to sustain the ships and their conversations long after the final movie comes out? :D

Vida, thank you for the videos!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry... LIVE UPDATE... Just saw my first Harry Potter Deathly Hallows television advertisement (not including the Family Channel HP weekend ones).

Hey guys I'm new to the forums so hello :D I'm a HUGE Ron and Hermione shipper so I'm looking forward to all the discussions, especially after the movie is realised which btw is THREE WEEKS TODAY :D

[quote name=Dan :)' timestamp='1288356463' post='989]

Hey guys I'm new to the forums so hello :D I'm a HUGE Ron and Hermione shipper so I'm looking forward to all the discussions, especially after the movie is realised which btw is THREE WEEKS TODAY :D

Hi!

I am with the new forum. :D

Hey Vanessa :D how excited are you, three weeks today!!! :D me and my other Harry Potter obsessed friends are going to see it on the Friday after school, booking tickets on monday, ARGGGH :D so much moments for our favourite couple :) what are you guy's most looking forward to and not really looking forward to in HP7 (P1)?

I'm mostly looking forward to when Ron returns and Hermione goes mad because when I read it I just knew that it was going to happen. Also as Ron is my favourite character I'm really looking forward to the locket scene and how he reacts to Hermione been tortured as I howled like a child the whole way through that scene and in my eyes all Harry/Hermione shippers (if they hadn't already) should of seen the light after that scene!

The scene I'm not looking forward to the most is the harry/hermione dance as I just think ti will confuse viewers of the film to whom Hermione ends up with and after seeing what Yates had to say about that moment..something along the lines of SEXUAL tension, I will be really annoyed if itd displayed like that cos it was NEVER Harry and Hermione so I also want to make sure that Harry's "She's like a sister...I thought you knew that" line is in the film just to clarify for everyone. (I fully blame Kloves, its like he has a spite against ron/rupert on something!!)

hehe sorry for the rant!

[quote name=Dan :)' timestamp='1288358194' post='1019]

Hey Vanessa :D how excited are you, three weeks today!!! :D me and my other Harry Potter obsessed friends are going to see it on the Friday after school, booking tickets on monday, ARGGGH :D so much moments for our favourite couple :) what are you guy's most looking forward to and not really looking forward to in HP7 (P1)?

I'm mostly looking forward to when Ron returns and Hermione goes mad because when I read it I just knew that it was going to happen. Also as Ron is my favourite character I'm really looking forward to the locket scene and how he reacts to Hermione been tortured as I howled like a child the whole way through that scene and in my eyes all Harry/Hermione shippers (if they hadn't already) should of seen the light after that scene!

The scene I'm not looking forward to the most is the harry/hermione dance as I just think ti will confuse viewers of the film to whom Hermione ends up with and after seeing what Yates had to say about that moment..something along the lines of SEXUAL tension, I will be really annoyed if itd displayed like that cos it was NEVER Harry and Hermione so I also want to make sure that Harry's "She's like a sister...I thought you knew that" line is in the film just to clarify for everyone. (I fully blame Kloves, its like he has a spite against ron/rupert on something!!)

hehe sorry for the rant!

I hope that Ron and Hermione dancing together at least the first movie. ;)

Edited by Vanessa

Hi Dan and Vanessa. *waves*

I'm interested in hearing all the things you two have to add to our shipping discussions. With Deathly Hallows on the way there is going to be lots to talk about.

What do you both think of the previews so far?

Actually that question can go to everyone. How is this movie going to compare to the previous movies?

Welcome to the forums, Vanessa and Dan! Hope you have a great time here! :)

cbmac, I'm sooo glad you're gracing us with your presence!

I'm glad you liked my vid, I usually don't post because I'm not up to speed with all of them, but I love that song so much I was tempted! :D

LOL!!! Yes the "queen" has arrived ;) I am so excited to be here!! Speak everything R/Hr...ok start discussion time... what are the scenes in order you are most looking forward to seeing w. R/Hr related of course ;) Part 1 only for now :)

Mine:

1) MALFOY MANOR/SNATCHERS

2) SILVER DOE

3) RON'S LEAVING

4) PIANO SCENE/HUG SCENE ;)

Yall's turn :)

Sorry to say, cbmac, but...

Weasley is our King... Granger is our Queen! LOL

My top 3:

- The Silver Doe reunion

- The Seven Potters reunion (your siggy, cbmac!)

- The Wedding moments

Edited by vida

BRILLIANT ;) LOL!!!! That was AWESOME... yes Granger is our queen and Weasley is our (and hers too ;)) King....

JUST SAW MY FIRST DEATHLY HALLOWS COMMERCIAL!!!!!! LOSING IT... the one where Hermione is pummeling Ron ;) Also the now well known "I'm always mad at him" scenes....BRING ON DH and RON/HERMIONE!!!!!!!!! :)

LOL!!! Yes the "queen" has arrived ;) I am so excited to be here!! Speak everything R/Hr...ok start discussion time... what are the scenes in order you are most looking forward to seeing w. R/Hr related of course ;) Part 1 only for now :)

Mine:

1) MALFOY MANOR/SNATCHERS

2) SILVER DOE

3) RON'S LEAVING

4) PIANO SCENE/HUG SCENE ;)

Yall's turn :)

It's hard to choose, but I think:

- Malfoy manor.

- When Hermione takes care of Ron in the forest (shirtless Ron ;) )

- Ron jealous at the wedding.

So it looks from this new TV spot like Harry is the one that interrupts that R/Hr hug from the Poster book!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJsSYw5a27o

UGH!!!!!!!!! WE ARE GOING TO BODY BIND CURSE HIM!!!! <_< Occulus I think you may be right!!! ARGH.... now I am SUPER excited about the changes they made for our kiss in part 2-Harry!!! Btw Hermione/Ron dont look too happy to be interrupted!!!