The Emma-Watson.net Forum

What Song Are You Listening To?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sisters song when she was alive.. i cry everytime i hear it.

Aww. :sob: I'm sorry that you cry, Sarah. Have you tried listening to songs that make you smile about her? I lost my favourite uncle when I was nine years old. Of course, with certain songs, I do cry. But for everytime I do, I put on a Latin song to dance to that reminds me about him. Ly Sarah. Xoxo.

---

First song I listened to when I opened my eyes? "It's a Long Way to the Top" by AC/DC.

Just finished "A Dream" by Common/Will.I.Am (part of Freedom Writers' Soundtrack). B)

Aww. :sob: I'm sorry that you cry, Sarah. Have you tried listening to songs that make you smile about her? I lost my favourite uncle when I was nine years old. Of course, with certain songs, I do cry. But for everytime I do, I put on a Latin song to dance to that reminds me about him. Ly Sarah. Xoxo.

---

First song I listened to when I opened my eyes? "It's a Long Way to the Top" by AC/DC.

Just finished "A Dream" by Common/Will.I.Am (part of Freedom Writers' Soundtrack). B)

yeah i try to listen to any song that has good memoery about her but I still tear up no matter what :sob: it just My mom and i use to sing it to her and i use to play it on guitar for her..

this is amazing song im listening to..

With Arms Wide Open By Creed