The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Interviewing Emma

This is an interesting question, I would probably try stay away from talking about Harry Potter too much and would probably start off asking something like 'What music do you like at the moment' or 'What is your favourite holiday destination' or something along those lines.

I would like to ask one or two questions about HP though but thinking about the future rather than the past... "If JKR ever wrote more books would you ever consider returning to the role of Hermione?' and 'If the oppertunity arises, would you ever consider being part of a big franshise like HP again or would you like to stick to smaller roles?'

thanks and i agree with you.

maybe nowadays it would be much more interesting asking her about her future and maybe what exact plans does she have.

I've heard that she wants to continue studying and i admire her for

that because maybe many other actresses may just relax and make their own brands and products but without studying or even knowing much about what they want.

Emma is admirable because of her courage to make things and try new things.

Before I asked a single question, I would thank her for providing such a strong, intelligent, and positive role model for my daughter. Whether we want to admit it or not, celebrities have a huge influence on kids.

As for the questions. I don't think I would ask many about her film career. I would be more interested in asking about school, having been a history major myself. I would also ask her about People Tree and the causes that have meaning for her. I just feel these are the topics I would get the best answers from her on.

On instinct I would probably propose to her, however I wouldn't be able to spit it out and it comes out as gibberish.

If I somehow recover from that, I would ask Emma about what she would like to accomplish in her life that she hasn't already, among many other questions.

• 12 years later...