The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Wedding Dress

Now its your time to help me!! Many of you know that I am getting married soon. I am going to get my dress made, but I need help making the final decision! Every girl loves wedding planning so I know you girls will have AMAZING suggestions. I really don't have much idea of what I want. Since I am a religious Jew the dress will have to have sleeves (but I can always add sleeves to a strapless dress). I also love lace and I want a very simple silhouette. So excited to see what everyone comes up with!!! Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Also if anyone has any advice/suggestions about the wedding in general or would like to help me plan... please PM with any ideas!!)

We need an image of you to see what would suit you. You don't want a big ball type one (fairytale) it's too tacky. The one that Stef posted I don't think will suit you. We need to help you with something that can suit you.

We need an image of you to see what would suit you. You don't want a big ball type one (fairytale) it's too tacky. The one that Stef posted I don't think will suit you. We need to help you with something that can suit you.

They're not always tacky. It depends which one you go for

@Jade: There are pics of me on both post your pics thread.

That second dress is not bad.

I just want help with options basically. You can post a million different ones. Show me what you guys like. I just want to see others opinions of whats nice.

@Jade: There are pics of me on both post your pics thread.

That second dress is not bad.

I just want help with options basically. You can post a million different ones. Show me what you guys like. I just want to see others opinions of whats nice.

We only have your face, i mean full body. (:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
Dear Arie

I know I'm not a bride but living here and working with brides everyday probably can help a little.

If you are planning get married on the beach try not to wear something thick material or that has a lot other materials to puff up the dress.  

If you are doing a ceremony inside with AC then you can where whatever you like 'cause it is cooler.

Good recommendation would asking you dress maker material for summertime 

Shoes is very easy. If you are on the sand you could use just sandals or you can go barefoot. 

For pics of wedding dresses just PM and I'll send you some links with different dresses.

Eliza Annis