The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something About Yourself

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just rolled off my bed because I didn't have the energy to stand.

Years ago, my sister rolled off her bed when she was sleeping. She was crying but still asleep. She still doesnt believe it ever happened.

Got home from working, nothing that I feel like eating available. No dinner tonight I guess

^I can be your twin but I can't get along with everyone. Well all but 2. Sorry. :/

Listening to Papa Roach. :)

like who?

court?? nothing wrong with her she just wants to know what she did wrong :/!!

I want everyoen to get along..

Jade the thign is I don't want me and you hating on eatch other I want everything to from the past be in the past..

letting things go

going be good friends with jade and just see what goes from there :)

^Court and the other I'm not allowes to mention. It's not that I'm starting anything like Court tried to last night. I'm choosing not to talk to them for my reasons. At least I'm not starting arguements, or saying or doing anything out of spite, I'm just leaving them be. But yes, I don't plan on talking to her. I've seen a side to a few people that wasn't nice. Oh and I made a mistake there's 3 people not 2.

And I'm not or was hating on you. I just disliked everything that happened and went down. I don't mind not being friends with those 3 because I have many more on here and I'm happy to leave them in the past. The friends I do have on here told me that if people make me feel belittled or bad than they're not worth my tears. So I'm done crying and whatever else. The only people I cried about was one girl a while ago for a situation and you.

Oh an in no way am I bad mouthing anyone. This isn't just to you Sarah but everyone. I'm just stating what I feel and what I'm doing. This post is here for everyone to see, so I wouldn't exacally class it as going behind anyone's back and the only name I mentioned was Court because you mentioned it. :) I'm tired of being warned for bad mouthing when I'm the one who's name called and belittled. Just saying before anyone tries to start on me, I don't want to PM about this because things could get worse or be twisted.

Thank you. :)

I am very bored of waiting for my boyfriend to leave. D:

Edited by Hermione

Indeed you are. :)

I am not being mean or hostile. I'm just choosing to keep the bad people to me out.

I love you and my friends on here to. :)

I'm about to straighten my hair again, before I say bye to Kella. D: