The Emma-Watson.net Forum

This was very popular on the forum a couple of years ago. I've seen some people (including myself) doing it lately though, sooo if you want an e-sister, brother, mum, anything, post and ask here, you can chose who you want, or wait for someone to reply (: Don't forget to add them to your signature and talk to them lots :king:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I created this before I think it's my job to tell you.

There has been confusion with how many you can have. You can have as many brothers and sisters as you like. etc. There are no rules to this.

I would love a sister and a husband :P

I would love to be ur sister :)

Anyone who would like to be added too mine, feel free to tell me!!! Got a huge family going!!!! lol

I would like too :D

and Ellen your already my baby sister :doh:

Edited by Brigitte Fitzgerald

I'm sorry, i had to post this:

What if an e-brother and e-sister would rather be e-husband and e-wife? :lol:. Are they allowed to change without being considered "awkward," or considered to be breaking the law :P

Edited by ckravitz

Jade, it's been going quite a few years actually :P

More than a few years, it was popular on ew.net even before the 08 reset. It made a small resurgence a couple of years ago, but it had been around for quite some time.

What if an e-brother and e-sister would rather be e-husband and e-wife? :lol:. Are they allowed to change without being considered "awkward," or considered to be breaking the law :P

Haha, court time for you mister :o Kidding kidding.

More than a few years, it was popular on ew.net even before the 08 reset. It made a small resurgence a couple of years ago, but it had been around for quite some time.

Yes I know :P That's what I meant.

haha you wanan change ur e sister to make it your e wife :P lol