The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to watch it and this episode did not disappoint!!! I am not gonna bother putting a bunch of thoughts in spoilers. I'll wait till you girls watch and we can discuss!!

I will say this (totally not a spoiler) Lucy Hale and Janel Parrish have really come a long way in their acting skills!! I was so impressed!!!

Can't wait for you girls to watch so we can discuss!!

Okay the scene where

Mona saw Alison sitting on the chair creeped the ef out of me lol Also I don't want to start guessing who took the body or who A is already lol but how does Garretτ knows? Unless he's bloffing so he can get a lawyer lol.

But arrrgh I'm so excited about this season!

“Mona played with dolls, I play with body parts. Game on bitches -Aâ€

Okay the scene where

Mona saw Alison sitting on the chair creeped the ef out of me lol Also I don't want to start guessing who took the body or who A is already lol but how does Garretτ knows? Unless he's bloffing so he can get a lawyer lol.

Yeah that was so creepy!! But, clearly that girl is PSYCHO! I think there are a lot of different people involved. Black Swan and Lucas for sure. I am starting to think Jenna really has nothing to do with it. I think Garrett really does know something. Not because he is involved with the A team or whatever. I think he made it his business to know. Obviously he is involved in some big way since he felt the need to burn/ take page five.

But arrrgh I'm so excited about this season!

“Mona played with dolls, I play with body parts. Game on bitches -Aâ€

Agreed!!!!

-------

Did anyone else notice

How they kept doing little thinks to make it seem like Allie was alive?

Also

What did Maya find??? They said she found something!!

Also

What the heck is up with Wren??? He creeps me out!

Also

A or whoever took the body because the police wanted to examine it more. What is that about???

K I think thats it for now lol

Î¥eaah!

I wanna know what's the deal with Lucas!

Did anyone else notice

How they kept doing little thinks to make it seem like Allie was alive?

Also

What did Maya find??? They said she found something!!

Also

What the heck is up with Wren??? He creeps me out!

Also

A or whoever took the body because the police wanted to examine it more. What is that about???

K I think thats it for now lol

The thought definitely crossed my mind during this ep!

She might had never even been burried in the first place. Though it would seem unlikely!

Yeah super curious about that too! A or anyone else wouldn't bother killing her just to hurt Emily. She must have discovered something. --Unless she's not really dead and she ends up being A or an accomplish ---You never know with PLL :P

He's effing creepy. I don't know what to feel about him yet, but the fact that he's visiting Mona for whatever reasons is troubling me lol. If he tried to penetrate their group and tries to earn their trust I'm gonna be really worried. A always needs an inside person, close to them.

Yeah but why now? Why would they want to take her body in order for it not to be examined by the police after all this time? And after 5 months?

Edited by Nekyia

Yep I agree^ and the good thing is we have a list of suspects. Now I read somewhere that a possible A is

Spencer!! I admit that it seems unlikely lol but wouldn't it be cool if someone from the group was actually a villain? Even though I like Spens. The justification was: "Whenever a Liar disappears, Spencer always seems to be separated from the group. First it was Alison in PLL Season 1 and most recently it was Emily. She's smart enough to figure out how to stalk people without getting caught and she's creative enough to conjure up revenge tactics. The only thing that leaves her in the clear is the fact that she wasn't the one who killed Ian Thomas and she couldn't be the black swan from the dance...since she was too busy hanging with the real A, Mona! Time will only tell if we can 100% trust Spencer or not."

Yep I agree^ and the good thing is we have a list of suspects. Now I read somewhere that a possible A is

Spencer!! I admit that it seems unlikely lol but wouldn't it be cool if someone from the group was actually a villain? Even though I like Spens. The justification was: "Whenever a Liar disappears, Spencer always seems to be separated from the group. First it was Alison in PLL Season 1 and most recently it was Emily. She's smart enough to figure out how to stalk people without getting caught and she's creative enough to conjure up revenge tactics. The only thing that leaves her in the clear is the fact that she wasn't the one who killed Ian Thomas and she couldn't be the black swan from the dance...since she was too busy hanging with the real A, Mona! Time will only tell if we can 100% trust Spencer or not."

You know I have been saying from the begining that one of the 4 girls could be A! Your explanation makes a lot of sense too. Plus it also still would mean there is a group. Idk. I'm just so excited for this season and to find out more!

I don't either really. But its always been a thought in the back of my head. It would be interesting! I love being surprised. Not a lot of shows keep me guessing the way that PLL does!

Did some snooping. Found this article with a quote from Trojan (Spencer) saying we won't have to wait to long to find out more about the black swan and that it hits close to spencer. So naturally people are thinking Melissa, but I think that's too obvious. It will be someone else, I hope! Because I hate obvious! http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981382789

Also we will see more of Maya. But I'm guessing that this is a tease and it will probably be a flashback or something. http://entertainment.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981382010

Something from Aria's past is gonna pop up at some point.

Here is a bunch of sneak peeks for this weeks episode if anyone is interested: http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/pretty-little-liars-season-3-episode-2-sneak-peek-roundup

Omg

Jenna can see. I knew it!!!!

whats up with that earring?

Aria's dad is such a tool.

The person at the end was wearing the red trench!!!

I want garret to talk!

Jenna can see. I knew it!!!!

Yeah it was pretty obvious from the ending of the previous season. I hope the girls use that leverage over her wisely!

whats up with that earring?

I bet it was Alison's, bitch put it there I'm sure so she could create a mess. God I hate her. Also Jenna was interested enough by the earring to pick it up and look at it more closely. What I did notice though, was the way they destroyed his office was very A-like. Imo. xD

The person at the end was wearing the red trench!!!

Was it the red trench? I didn't notice because the person had a hoodie and I thought trenches don't have hoodies lol

I liked what Garret said to Spencer (someone you know well has you completely fooled. People lie but medical records don’t)how about he’s talking about Melissa? Possibly she’s faking her pregnancy? Or, he could have just been referring to the fact that Jenna’s eye surgery was successful and now she’s just lying to them all.

I like at the end when that guy said "Is that for a team"? lol The A- team is forming! Also the A-team is taking aim at Ella too?

& Mona cutting her own finger..Brrr. Crazy psycho.

God, I love the clothes they wear on this show.

Edited by Nekyia

Dina, I think the earring has to do with Jenna somehow because when she picked it up she recognized it! I noticed that too! Which was interesting. Especially the writing In lipstick, remember the mirror in season one?

Some trench coats have hoods. Maybe it wasn't the trench but it was red!

I feel like garret was just talking about Jenna. But he clearly knows other stuff. All the rumors say that spencer is going to find out something bad about someone close to her. And that probably has to do with why her mom is representing garret.

Yes it is!

I'm scared about whatsgoing to happen to Ella. There is no way something isn't going to happen.

Also Meredith is a complete at utter bitch!

Feli, I think because Spencer's mom knows something. She has always seemed like she knows something.

I'm still wondering about the video with Melissa from last season!

I felt no need for spoilers because no one posts here but us. So what's the point? And if I didn't see the episode yet, I don't check this thread.

the spoilers annoyed me anyways lol!!!

cant wait for the next ep to find out what spencers mother is up to, she definitely knows something.

I also hate Meredith, i hope she and Arias dad wont start dating.

Same!! They are so noting to do! Lol I got so lazy! Then I was like wait, no one else comes here!

Plus Mona starts talking which is going to be so creepy!!! They are going out at least once. Idk if they will show it or if this episode will be past that. But they were having lunch. Arias dad is such a douche anyways. He makes me so mad. Like he should not be upset at aria for what she did. He should feel bad that his cheating made aria do that!

Plus Mona starts talking which is going to be so creepy!!!

The thing that I love about Mona, is that I can't tell if she's pretending to be crazy for her purposes, because she's pure evil, or if she really is crazy and has completely lost it after the ending of season 2 lol.

The thing that I love about Mona, is that I can't tell if she's pretending to be crazy for her purposes, because she's pure evil, or if she really is crazy and has completely lost it after the ending of season 2 lol.

Oh thats interesting if she were pretending to be. I feel like Mona is too smart for that though. She wouldn't want to pretend to be crazy, she would still want to be in control. I mean she is the one locked up. I feel like she is crazy! And I love it!! I love crazy Mona!! Its amazing!!

Oh thats interesting if she were pretending to be. I feel like Mona is too smart for that though. She wouldn't want to pretend to be crazy, she would still want to be in control. I mean she is the one locked up. I feel like she is crazy! And I love it!! I love crazy Mona!! Its amazing!!

I love crazy Mona too! Especially when she pierced her finger she looked pretty psychotic lol. But the way I see it, if she was all crazy I don't think the A-team would use her anymore. I wouldn't count on a crazy person, she could ruin their plans. I'd only count on a bad one. But let's see!

I have been thinking that as well actually! I am so not sure

Same!! They are so noting to do! Lol I got so lazy! Then I was like wait, no one else comes here!

Plus Mona starts talking which is going to be so creepy!!! They are going out at least once. Idk if they will show it or if this episode will be past that. But they were having lunch. Arias dad is such a douche anyways. He makes me so mad. Like he should not be upset at aria for what she did. He should feel bad that his cheating made aria do that!

So true! Plus he was seeing a student which is pretty much the same Ezra seeing Aria

i love that mona talked! she's so creepy now!

& i hope arias dad and meredith dont start dating as well! in the books they're together AND have a child, i hope the show wont go down that path. dont like her.

AND yes i looove the fashion as well!!

I love crazy Mona too! Especially when she pierced her finger she looked pretty psychotic lol. But the way I see it, if she was all crazy I don't think the A-team would use her anymore. I wouldn't count on a crazy person, she could ruin their plans. I'd only count on a bad one. But let's see!

Omg yes!! I am so impressed with her acting so far! That is a good point. But, then what would they gain by Mona admitting she was A? Like if she isnt crazy then what is the point of her being locked up?

So true! Plus he was seeing a student which is pretty much the same Ezra seeing Aria

Yeah but he was cheating with a student!! That is also a good point. I bet they will start dating just to create that storyline. For Aria to be able to say look we are sort of the same. I am actually surprised Aria hasn't brought that detail up yet. She could totally use it. Meredith makes my skin crawl. She was so mean!

i love that mona talked! she's so creepy now!

& i hope arias dad and meredith dont start dating as well! in the books they're together AND have a child, i hope the show wont go down that path. dont like her.

AND yes i looove the fashion as well!!

She is gonna talk more!! Did you see the promo?

They have a child??? UCH!! Terrible!! I feel like it might be interesting to see what happens between Aria and her dad if he starts dating Meredith. But, I hope there is no child. I feel like that creates a huge other plot line and its not needed. But, a short relationship might add some interesting drama to the show.