The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

i LOOOVED the episode!!!

so they did go with book-A. Only difference is that in the book she dies. But I wonder who the other is!!!

and I must admit, it was heartbreaking to see Emily at the end :(

thanks for the link! having a read now :)

Edited by #winning
  • Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i LOOOVED the episode!!!

so they did go with book-A. Only difference is that in the book she dies. But I wonder who the other is!!!

and I must admit, it was heartbreaking to see Emily at the end :(

thanks for the link! having a read now :)

I loved that Mona pretty much is just psychotic. I liked that creppy touch even though it scared me so much!!! I want to know who it was in the red!!! Ah there are so many questions. Who is team A? Is Dr. Sullivan telling the truth? How much does Toby know? Why Maya?

Ah the episode was sooooooooo freaking good!!!! I want more!!!!! Lol

Omg so I just read and season 3 will start June 5th!!!!!!!! That's not long at all. So excited!!!!!

Edited by Arie

OMG just finished it.

I got spoiled via facebook though which I HATED but i didnt have the time to watch it earlier.

omg

i dont know what to think lol this was kinda crazy.

MONA!!!!!

what is the next season going to be about???

im gonna check out that link Arie :) thanks for posting.

OMG just finished it.

I got spoiled via facebook though which I HATED but i didnt have the time to watch it earlier.

omg

i dont know what to think lol this was kinda crazy.

MONA!!!!!

what is the next season going to be about???

im gonna check out that link Arie :) thanks for posting.

Yeah that kink explains a lot!! Also in there is an interview with the girl who plays Mona she said next season we will be finding put a lot more answers. I forgot to post that as well.

ooo interesting. lol i feel like rewatching the first and second season now,

Me too!!! The creator said there are so many little things they put in and if you go back and look you'll find all these hints.

Okay so i had heard about the show long time ago but never really got to watch it because i kinda heard bad reviews about it, about how crappy the plot is and how many holes there are actually in the plot and how bad the performances are etc etc. But i had much free time lately so i thought i'd give it a shot. Plus when i discovered Laura Leighton was in it i HAD to start watching (Melrose Place FTW)

Suffice it to say i got hooked like from the very beginning, i had to keep watching as to find out who A was. I still have to say i don't like the performances of the main actresses --much, but the plot is beyond awesome. I loved it. I watched both of the seasons in a little more than a week haha. I'm such a sucker for mystery plots and agony and stuff.

I suppose spoiler tags are no longer needed, but still:

I never thought it was Mona lol except for maybe nearly the end of season 2 they kept showing her an aweful lot more than usual and that's when i thought to myself "mm Mona" but then i said nahhh lol. Also I really wanna know who the person in red and the Black Swan is >.< And Lucas. I means what's up with him?

Sorry about the double post. Got bored after doing HW and was looking up stuff about season 3.

Apparently the creator has been posting all sorts of things on Twitter to get us excited.

I found an article that puts all the spoilers together:http://www.wetpaint.com/pretty-little-liars/articles/pretty-little-liars-season-3-premiere-shippers-spoiler-roundup

I wouldnt really call it spoilers though since we never know anything for sure!!! I'll see what else I can find too lol.

Some stuff from other articles:

There is something to do with Toby's tattoo,

one of the girls gets a new male love interest

Creator Marlene King recently tweeted this cryptic Season 3 hint: "301 spoiler: Roses are red. Violets are blue. Mona sees Ali. Do you?"

A lot of the other stuff is dissecting Marlene King's tweets. There are some very weird ones!!

Thoughts?

• 1 month later...

preview looks amazing!!!! cant wait for season 3 :D

Agreed!!! I'm so happy this show is on during the summer so I have something to watch!!!

Orignally they were going to fast forward like 3 years for this season. I'm glad thy decided not too! So excited to find out more stuff!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so excited!!! I check Marlene kings twitter all the time because she constantly posts about it!

This week she just posted about a new character. So curious!!!

Idk if I'll be able to watch it tonight because I have so much going on. But, I think I might just set everything aside for it. Screw homework. I hope the episode lives up to the hype!!! Obviously today they are showing old episodes all day on ABC Family. I just watched part of one. I was trying to play close attention to Mona and see if they slipped little things in.