The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda agree with what the person says.

Didnt notice the gambling thing, to be honest.

I thought it was interesting but I think

That Lucas has a gambling problem therefore was looking for ways to find money. I think that's how A found him. So I think he actually was doing something. With the phone and Jenna and Garrett fighting I think it doesn't make sense for Lucas to not have been involved at all. He was acting to weird.

How creepy was the picture with the dolls from the attic??? What do you guys think that was about?

Also what do you guys think was up at the end with the shoe?

Also do you guys think Jenna is really A or is it still someone else?

But Jenna is blind. How can she be A? She would definitely need help.

haha i love how we are talking in spoilers. NEWWW ep tonight btw.

Of course! That's why she has Garrett and that's why they would need someone like Lucas. Or like when they used what's his name... Um Hannah's bf

so

lucas do have a gambling problem. that scene when he entered her house, god it was pretty creepy!

i'm hoping and crossing my fingers that caleb isnt A or is involved with A. LOVE him <3 lol

and i wonder whats up with maya and whoever she's texting with..

Caleb :o I love him, I hope he doesnt have anything to do with it anymore.

so

lucas do have a gambling problem. that scene when he entered her house, god it was pretty creepy!

i'm hoping and crossing my fingers that caleb isnt A or is involved with A. LOVE him <3 lol

and i wonder whats up with maya and whoever she's texting with..

Big news in my post!!!!!!!!

Both of you dont remember when Caleb was involved? He was doing phone stuff. Then Hannah found out. It was this whole big thing. I don't think he is involved anymore.

BIGGER NEWS!!!! The executive producer revealed A's gender!!! Just watched clip on sidereel. The producer revelaed that there is a lot of big things the girls find out, one of which is something that will lead them to her. So A is a girl!

In another clip there was more hints!!! It has been confremed..... A's IDENTITY WILL BE REVEALED IN THE SEASON FINALE!!!!!!!! AH!!!!

Each girl Also gave a hint:

Ahsley said A is not the same as in the book. (I figured this one because then it wouldnt be as interesting as a show)

Ashley also sais for the big reveal everyone is masked so its super creepy.

On the sidereel PPL page you can see all the little videos. They have more everyday I think!!!!

Finally watched mondays episode. I loved it.

Yeah A is a girl. I assumed that. Who was A in the books?? I didnt read them.

I am writing what happened in the books so if anyone is reading the books dont read this:

I found this out all online. I didn't read them either. At first I forgot already who it was. But, then it was Mona for a while and A was kind of helping them. Than there is a crazy ending. Basically Allie has a twin in the books. If I remember correctly, the twin killed Allie because she was jealous of her. Then she was A and basically tortured the girls. She was living in the house ect. But, we already know that Garrett and Jenna killed Allie. They admitted it. Also, by the promo for next weeks, it looks like the girls are going to find that out also.

Gr - I used to watch PLL on Megavideo which doesn't exist anymore.

I KNOW I AM SO MAD!!!

Just go to sidereel.com and go to the PLL page and you can get tons of links from there. That's how I watch everything!

I KNOW I AM SO MAD!!!

Just go to sidereel.com and go to the PLL page and you can get tons of links from there. That's how I watch everything!

Yea that's what I do.

But there are so many vids with crappy qualitiy.

Yea that's what I do.

But there are so many vids with crappy qualitiy.

Hmmm I usually use putlocker. The videos are pretty good quality in my opinion. You could always watch it on the abcfamily website? Oh wait... You don't live in the US do you?

Okay,I'll admit it,I've seen the show. Even though some situations and events are quite silly,the show is highly addictive. The student-professor relationship is too weird for me,but other than that,as far as shows go,this one ain't so bad. Plus,it's nice to see 4 (girl) friends who actually get along and don't bitch about one another every 5 seconds. A nice change,gotta say. Another plus,eye candy! :yesyes:

Okay,I'll admit it,I've seen the show. Even though some situations and events are quite silly,the show is highly addictive. The student-professor relationship is too weird for me,but other than that,as far as shows go,this one ain't so bad. Plus,it's nice to see 4 (girl) friends who actually get along and don't bitch about one another every 5 seconds. A nice change,gotta say. Another plus,eye candy! :yesyes:

I really have to applaud you for even admitting this. Most guys wouldn't! Your awesome! Lol

This show is insanely addictive it's so bad for me lol. I have to admit I actually love the student/professor relationship. When I think of it like that though it does weird me out hahaha. I do agree about the girl being friends part. I was just having this conversation with my aunt actually. How we hate shows were they just rip each other apart. I brought up PLL. Also, the girls are gorgeous! It's ridiculous how pretty they are!!! Eye candy for us girls too though because the guys are gorgeous as well!

I really have to applaud you for even admitting this. Most guys wouldn't! Your awesome! Lol

This show is insanely addictive it's so bad for me lol. I have to admit I actually love the student/professor relationship. When I think of it like that though it does weird me out hahaha. I do agree about the girl being friends part. I was just having this conversation with my aunt actually. How we hate shows were they just rip each other apart. I brought up PLL. Also, the girls are gorgeous! It's ridiculous how pretty they are!!! Eye candy for us girls too though because the guys are gorgeous as well!

Yeah,I have no shame! lol

The situation weirds me out,not the characters. The professor and the little one go well together. I was really surprised to find a teen show (I'm a sucker for those) where girls are genuinely friends and look out for one another. Cause every other show depicts friends (especially women) to be competitive,back stabbing,bitchy...I mean,you name it. So the friendship part was really refreshing!

Yes,the girls are stunning. Don't know about the guys,don't pay too much attention to them. :) Though a friend of mine told me I look like that Alex guy from season 1,but frankly,I don't see it! And another plus,the girls are solid actresses. These days they'll put a pretty face on TV regardless whether they can act or not. These ladies are not too shabby. I especially like Hanna and Spencer cause they really know how to wiggle in for a laugh! :D

Yeah,I have no shame! lol

The situation weirds me out,not the characters. The professor and the little one go well together. I was really surprised to find a teen show (I'm a sucker for those) where girls are genuinely friends and look out for one another. Cause every other show depicts friends (especially women) to be competitive,back stabbing,bitchy...I mean,you name it. So the friendship part was really refreshing!

Yes,the girls are stunning. Don't know about the guys,don't pay too much attention to them. :) Though a friend of mine told me I look like that Alex guy from season 1,but frankly,I don't see it! And another plus,the girls are solid actresses. These days they'll put a pretty face on TV regardless whether they can act or not. These ladies are not too shabby. I especially like Hanna and Spencer cause they really know how to wiggle in for a laugh! :D

Hahahaha you had me laughing so hard. This post is amazing. I agree with pretty much everything! I just love that you watch the show! I think it's so awesome lol

Sorry for the double posts. Girls did you watch yet????

SO many questions.....Whats with the id?? What was up with Garrett??? What is up with Mia???? What was the claims ticket??? AH!!!!!

*coughs uncomfortably* And guys! :P

Yes,I agree,so many questions,but I'll come to them when my after shocks of Emily/Maya scenes wear off. Sorry,but that was HOT!!!

Oh sorry!!!! I hope your not offended!! I am just so used to posting to just the two girls!!!

When I watched that scene I actually thought of you hahaha. I was like wow Damien is going to love this. No joke! I literally thought that!

Oh sorry!!!! I hope your not offended!! I am just so used to posting to just the two girls!!!

When I watched that scene I actually thought of you hahaha. I was like wow Damien is going to love this. No joke! I literally thought that!

Of course I'm not offended! Far from it,I find it hysterical. You know,me discussing PLL with you gals. But,as we established,I'm shameless therefore I admit to my guilty pleasure! :D

Hahaha,you thought of me?!

Well,you were right on the money! I did love it!! I definitely wasn't expecting that since,well it's ABC family,it's a teenage show and they don't really show two girls going at it (and boy were these two going at it) on TV that much (look at Glee,another guilty pleasure that I managed to cut out of my life)! So,after watching the latest episode,my reaction was:

Of course I'm not offended! Far from it,I find it hysterical. You know,me discussing PLL with you gals. But,as we established,I'm shameless therefore I admit to my guilty pleasure! :D

Hahaha,you thought of me?!

Well,you were right on the money! I did love it!! I definitely wasn't expecting that since,well it's ABC family,it's a teenage show and they don't really show two girls going at it (and boy were these two going at it) on TV that much (look at Glee,another guilty pleasure that I managed to cut out of my life)! So,after watching the latest episode,my reaction was:

Don't be ashamed I actually think its amazing!! Any gut who watchs PPl and will admit gets huge marks in my book!!!

I was shocked... I mean... its a family channel. But, then I thought back to other sex scenes. They are just as bad, just hetero. So then I was thought.. you know its really not that bad. Made me think of it so differently.

Also, you are hilarious. Thank you for making my crappy day better!

Oh and I thought of you because you are the only guy I know who watchs the show. And, I was thinking that every guy in the world would love this. Then your name popped into my head. I realize when I first said I thought of you that must have been extremely creepy. I promise I am not a creep!!! lol

Don't be ashamed I actually think its amazing!! Any gut who watchs PPl and will admit gets huge marks in my book!!!

I was shocked... I mean... its a family channel. But, then I thought back to other sex scenes. They are just as bad, just hetero. So then I was thought.. you know its really not that bad. Made me think of it so differently.

Also, you are hilarious. Thank you for making my crappy day better!

Oh and I thought of you because you are the only guy I know who watchs the show. And, I was thinking that every guy in the world would love this. Then your name popped into my head. I realize when I first said I thought of you that must have been extremely creepy. I promise I am not a creep!!! lol

Yay,I'm climbing the likeability ladder! Whatever that is! :P

Well,I'm not gonna pry and ask about your crappy day,I just hope tomorrow will be better (ha,look at my signature...irony at its best!)and I'm happy to have made it a bit more cheery (is that a word?)! And it just so happens that I find you highly amusing and witty!

Honestly,I haven't thought of it that way until you mention it! You know,I haven't understood it in a wrong way. Ha,that's new? Me not thinking or perceiving the things in a wrong/dirty way! OMG,I'm growing up! Anyways,no worries,you're the last person on this forum that I would call a creep! ;)