The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something Positive About The Person Above You!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ mmhm. She changed a bit. Seems a very tiny bit of upbeat than three months ago.

^_^

I don't think it was necessarily a characteristic in terms of having to post something "positive" about the person above you. However, 30 friends is 30 friends. You may talk to all of them, and you may have had the character to form pretty good relationships with them.

Lol excuse me but that makes no sense. The fact that 30 random people on the internet added you as a friend show nothing positive about your character. So if someone has added 100 friends means their communication skills are better than someone someone who has added 10? No.

I don't think it was necessarily a characteristic in terms of having to post something "positive" about the person above you.

Yes it wasn't. It was just a dumb observation instead of a positive thing about myself. And that negates the thread's purpose. So your reply above wasn't necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

Is someone I need to start to communicate with again, and which I apologize for not doing. Quite interesting. :D

:P

Edited by Lena