The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Say Something Positive About The Person Above You!

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has 30 friends.

How is that positive about my character or me? If you don't have anytihng positive to say about the person above you, don't post at all. For crying out loud. Tch seriously people post stupid things just to post nowadays.

How is that positive about my character or me? If you don't have anytihng positive to say about the person above you, don't post at all. For crying out loud. Tch seriously people post stupid things just to post nowadays.

I was just about to say that....

Dina,Dina,what to say about her....has 30 friends! :P

No,seriously,very funny and smart young lady (who is older than me)...

Karennnz nearly always has a smile on her face (even when you talk to her, you can sense it in her voice), has a clear idea of what she wants, and is definitely not a stranger to hardwork.

I don't think it was necessarily a characteristic in terms of having to post something "positive" about the person above you. However, 30 friends is 30 friends. You may talk to all of them, and you may have had the character to form pretty good relationships with them.

On the other hand, if we can refrain from keeping posts to stating what we know about the person above them (that thread is here: What Do You Know About the Person Above You Thread (Game Zone)) and post, maybe, a small explanation about what we initially state, then perhaps we all may be able to avoid confusion. ^_^

is a great guy :)!

Is someone who will carry a very strong character into anything she must deal with in the coming years. She is slowly realizing her goals and nothing can stop her if she sees them tangibly in her hands. ;)

Edited by Lena

^ Learns more about herself everyday, and knows she can handle a lot more than what she initially thinks she can.