The Emma-Watson.net Forum

The Rupert Grint Thread

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, there were rumours a few weeks ago that he had cut his hair and, of course, we now know that he didn't.

So it might be a rumour once again...

I personally wouldn't mind if he cut his hair, but I think he likes wearing a fringe, and his current hairstyle truly suits him very well.

Maybe a shorter version of the same would be nice, similar to the one he had during OotP era.

But, to be honest, I like how the back of his hair flicks when it's longer. LOL

I don't know, there were rumours a few weeks ago that he had cut his hair and, of course, we now know that he didn't.

So it might be a rumour once again...

I personally wouldn't mind if he cut his hair, but I think he likes wearing a fringe, and his current hairstyle truly suits him very well.

Maybe a shorter version of the same would be nice, similar to the one he had during OotP era.

But, to be honest, I like how the back of his hair flicks when it's longer. LOL

I know, his hair is gorgeous

(Don't worry, Im not stalking you, vida only your posts..lol. J/K)

Rupert, on the BAFTAs award they'll be receiving,

"Thank you so much BAFTA for this amazing award. We have spent half our lives making these films and are so proud of the pleasure they have given the fans and the contribution they have made to British cinema."

And I think he should be proud indeed. He has every reason to feel that way! :yesyes:

guess what i found at best buy!!! WILD TARGET!!!!! i bought it! i'm so excited!!! i haven't watched it yet, but I can't wait until i can find the time!!

It's not a great movie, but it's very funny! :D

^ Doesn't Rupert always do stuff like that for no reason. Like givng Dan and Emma trumpets-thingy. I think its one of my favorite things about Rupert and its :rofl: .

But it could be HP7 too!

Edited by trixie