Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 01 February 2012 - 07:33 PM

Kim all your meals look lovely.

Yesterday I cooked, Japanese style Rice with Mushroom, Chicken and two boiled eggs on top. I was in the mood for a little healthiness for lunch.

#62 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:43 AM

Yesterday I made chicken with a curry and yoghourt sauce, a bit of olive oil, carrots, rice and lemon juice. chicken was a bit overdone but I know how to fiw that ! It was pretty good, though. MY boyfriend was so in love after eating ;)

I actually want to try to make a meat in a curry yogurt sauce. I feel like chicken is probably the best pairing for that. Sounds good!

Kim all your meals look lovely.

Yesterday I cooked, Japanese style Rice with Mushroom, Chicken and two boiled eggs on top. I was in the mood for a little healthiness for lunch.

Jade, thank yoooou. :D I try lol.

Your meal sounds really good too. Japanese style rice? Is that short grain white/sticky rice? I always get confused on types of rice.
-----

I made this two nights ago:
Posted Image
Sautéed organic dandelion green with some mixed vegetables.

And yesterday, I decided to make more dandelion/veggie sauté (for some friends) and blended it with brown rice:

Posted Image
Creating recipes off the top of my head/from scratch can be a bit difficult. The mixture came out well, but I felt like--overall--yesterday I used a bit too much olive oil (or oil in the rice, even) and there needed to be an extra spice in the dish to make it pop, like curry and more ground black pepper.

Will definitely make this again.
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#63 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 04 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

Oh wow Kim those foods look amazing! I wouldn't mind trying some!

#64 Junkie.

Junkie.

Power Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,356 posts
  • LocationSlovenia

Posted 05 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

Muffins :)

#65 jigz

jigz

Power Poster

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,608 posts
  • Mood::missing him <3
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 07 May 2014 - 07:38 AM

Pork dumplings like these :wub:

-grilled-pork-dumplings-4.jpg

23upoif.png

siggy and avvy made by Ashley The Great

#66 The Midnight Q

The Midnight Q

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Mood::giggidy
  • LocationQuahog, RI

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

Made some ramen last night with softboiled egg, sweet bell pepper, garlic, mushrooms, and spinach.

10577105_3010914362375_52556495543769595

Going to make an alfredo proschuito pasta tonight.

Posted Image
~Thanks Jade~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users