The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma shopping at J. Crew in Pittsburgh on May 14, 2011

And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE J. Crew

YESS!!! One of my favourite shops as well. She's stylish and classy :D

Love her outfit, she looks gorgeous as always. I wonder if they had to shut down the store just so she can shop...

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Emma looks awesome and beautiful as always and really her hair is growing so fast now!! Omg I cant believe how long it is starting to get! I thought my hair grew fast! LOL As for J Crew-good choice Emma girl :) But tbh I dont get why the media has to be in her face all the time- I mean come on US media-leave the girl ALONE-she is in Pittsburgh for filming and I am sure doesnt want to be bothered especially while shopping! Sometimes the media has much to be desired.

Emma looks awesome and beautiful as always and really her hair is growing so fast now!! Omg I cant believe how long it is starting to get! I thought my hair grew fast! LOL As for J Crew-good choice Emma girl :) But tbh I dont get why the media has to be in her face all the time- I mean come on US media-leave the girl ALONE-she is in Pittsburgh for filming and I am sure doesnt want to be bothered especially while shopping! Sometimes the media has much to be desired.

When you're a celebrity, it's part of the life. It's to be expected.

Edited by sirbenedictvs

Sadly I know that but it shouldnt have to happen because of who you are. I just wish the media wouldnt hunt her down when she goes to do things like shopping (or any celebrity for that matter). I know it comes with the territory but I think the media should be more respectful of people.

• 12 years later...