The Emma-Watson.net Forum

I guess it's time for goodbye. This forum has been what I've needed it to be for the past several months but now I must be moving on. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as I'm going through my divorce. But I need to get out there and explore other parts of life now.

That's not to say that I won't be checking in the next few days or won't be coming back once in a while. I'll probably come back around the release of the last movie to see what things are like for the last time. I may even post then.

But for now, goodbye.

I only mention it because sometimes there's a man... I won't say a hero, 'cause, what's a hero? But sometimes, there's a man. And I'm talkin' about the Dude here. Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's the Dude. But sometimes there's a man, sometimes, there's a man.

While I know we have not spoken often, I've read many of your posts both here and on the old forum and always respected your POV and the thought you put into your posts whether or not I always agreed with the content in it's entirety. A number of the threads you take part in help to bring good will and lighthearted conversation between out members, that is something that will be sorely missed in your absence. I hope you will be able to remain albeit on a limited basis, and perhaps return in a more active role once things begin to settle and work out for you off the forum. Best of luck, as you work through those things you need to. Good Luck the Dude - Jon

Aww, I can't believe you're leaving. As everyone else said here you are one kick-ass guy and I only hope for you to have the best life possible. I wish you luck on all your endeavors and stay in touch!