The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Missed Birthdays

I don't know who's birthday's have been missed but I think it's harsh certain people get a thread and others don't. I didn't get one for my 18th and I felt kind of pushed out and I'd hate for other members to feel like that. I know there's two others that do to. So I'd like to wish all you people who have had missed birthdays a late and honest birthday wish.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

(this thread will probably flop, but i thought it was kind)

I don't know who's birthday's have been missed but I think it's harsh certain people get a thread and others don't. I didn't get one for my 18th and I felt kind of pushed out and I'd hate for other members to feel like that. I know there's two others that do to. So I'd like to wish all you people who have had missed birthdays a late and honest birthday wish.

A belated Happy Birthday!

I don't think anyone means to be harsh about it. Some members are more vocal (in a forum sense), more likely to start topics, and if they notice a friend is having a birthday they might start a topic for it. They might see other people with birthdays but they don't know them that well and might feel strange starting a topic for them.

People shouldn't be shy about starting topics. So if they see a friend with a birthday, and no one has started a topic yet, by all means do so.

umm today is my birthday jsut if anyone cares to know lol

And Happy Birthday to you!

Yes indeedy! Happy birthday <3 to all those I may have missed over the year! :doh:

Sometimes I am away too on vacation or something and feel weird about posting something a week late. >.< I never blatently choose not to wish a happy birthday to our wonderful members. :3m_sie:

:o:sob: I'm so sorry if I did miss anyone's birthday!

If it's still relevant... Happy 3 month belated Birthday, Jade.

To anyone who's birthdays I've missed recently as well... Happy birthday to you too!

I need to keep making note of these things. :doh: