The Emma-Watson.net Forum

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I like your username :D

One more day for the challenge!! :D

Can't wait for the welcoming email to start arriving!!

AH SAME!!!!! They are supposed to start sending them out today!!!!!!

how many chapters are in half blood prince, and multiply it by 14 i think it was

omg reallly??? Thats so easy!!! They should have made the questions at least a little challenging!

According to snitchseeker, the welcome emails start on Sunday. The Magical Quill challenge was still going on Friday. With my luck I'll get the email on September 30, just before it's open to all. :lol:

>.< I thought friday lol. AH I CANT WAIT!!!

Dunno if this was posted before but I just saw this today. Everyone who wanted into Pottermore beware of possible scammers posing as 3rd parties claiming they can get you in 'early'.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-14418007

oh but it was only a matter of time before some cybercriminals would use the pottermore hype for their "business"

did anybody of you get a welcome email so far ?

Edited by DarkLord

Haha, I just got my welcome mail! It said: :ohyeah:

You have been selected for early entry into Pottermore!

We’re really excited to confirm that you are one of the lucky people selected for early entry into Pottermore, ahead of when it is open-to-all in October, to help us add finishing touches!

We will activate your account between mid-August and the end of September, so keep checking your inbox for our Welcome email. When this arrives you will be able to enter Pottermore. In the meantime, you can check the Pottermore Insider for all the latest news, updates and announcements.

We look forward to welcoming you to Pottermore.

Sadly this doesn't give me any access right now, but it's a start. I think it might also mean not everybody who registered will get early access. Why would they send out these mails otherwise?

The confirmation mail said they would only give early access to a selected number of people, so I should answer quickly. I did within the first 12 hours after the first clue was up. This is just some information so we can work out the rules together.

I wish you good luck with your selections! :yesyes:

Haha, I just got my welcome mail! It said: :ohyeah:

Sadly this doesn't give me any access right now, but it's a start. I think it might also mean not everybody who registered will get early access. Why would they send out these mails otherwise?

The confirmation mail said they would only give early access to a selected number of people, so I should answer quickly. I did within the first 12 hours after the first clue was up. This is just some information so we can work out the rules together.

I wish you good luck with your selections! :yesyes:

I just received this too :lol:

i didn't get to do the clues :( :( i'm so sad and jealous of all of you!!

well.. sorry, but u will have to wait until October. I was so mad when I missed the clue the first day. I didn't miss the clue 2nd day and I'm in. But my sister needed my help to get in but we missed the clue every day. I'm still mad. Doesn't matter. She'll see pottermore with my account.

Ashley, many potterheads didn't get in. U're not the only one.

I got the email too now.

Ah I got my e-mail!!!!! So I guess this means that not everyone who did the quill challenge will get in early??? Can't wait for the accounts to be activated!!!!

From what they say on their insider blog, it sounds like everyone that registered during the challenge gets early access.

If you didn’t manage to find The Magical Quill and register for the Beta, please don’t worry; Pottermore will be open to all in October. However, if you did manage to register for an early access place you will soon receive a ‘selected for early entry’ email.