The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Sourburst Graphics

Of course, Jade :D

Maybe if you added one texture you'd make it a bit more appealing but at the same time keeping it simple. Beautiful graphic though!

I love how it looks, maybe if you use other font and change the shadow distance on 0 it might be look better(:

keep up the great job!!<3

Thanks both, your idea have been noted. xD

DEATHLY HALLOWS

(No idea what's happening with this. It's crap. I was just inspired after my tattoo last night.)

DALIAN

(My set on an anime forum.)

+

DANCE IN THE VAMPIRE BUND

(Anime.)

+

+

FAIRY TAIL

(Anime.)

+

Edited by Hermione
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much both of you. :)

UTADA HIKARU(I had no idea what to do with this, it's really plain.)

The one thing that bothers me about this, is that her face is over exposed. I personally am not a big fan of that, but that's coming from a camera operator who's trained not to do that!

Although over exposure seems to be a big part in that graphic, I would say the face is just too much over. You loose a bit of the shape of her check bone.

As for the other ones, I think the Deathly Hallows one would look better as just a symbol not a picture, I suggest dropping the BG.

The anime ones just look fabulous and I don't suggest you change a thing. :D

The one thing that bothers me about this, is that her face is over exposed. I personally am not a big fan of that, but that's coming from a camera operator who's trained not to do that!

Although over exposure seems to be a big part in that graphic, I would say the face is just too much over. You loose a bit of the shape of her check bone.

As for the other ones, I think the Deathly Hallows one would look better as just a symbol not a picture, I suggest dropping the BG.

The anime ones just look fabulous and I don't suggest you change a thing. :D

I don't get what you mean with the Utada one? How can I overexpose her face I didn't take the image?

As for the Deathly Hallows one, It was originally blank background but it looked horrid and I loved the repeated background more than the dull gray. xD

I don't get what you mean with the Utada one? How can I overexpose her face I didn't take the image?

As for the Deathly Hallows one, It was originally blank background but it looked horrid and I loved the repeated background more than the dull gray. xD

I was wondering that at first. But did you add contrast to the original image? Because that would do it. No doubt the picture looks great and a lot better than I can do!

I was wondering that at first. But did you add contrast to the original image? Because that would do it. No doubt the picture looks great and a lot better than I can do!

I still have no idea what your on about. Here is the original image.

I like the idea of it. But the background is just completely off and it doesn't go with the whole atmosphere of the wallpaper. I personally think that because of the theme of the wallpaper it should be with darker colours. I love the way you put the images inside the symbol though, clever.

I like the idea of it. But the background is just completely off and it doesn't go with the whole atmosphere of the wallpaper. I personally think that because of the theme of the wallpaper it should be with darker colours. I love the way you put the images inside the symbol though, clever.

I thought the opposite as you, but ah well we're all intitled to our opinions. xD

omg i seriously LOVE that dh graphic!!! seriously.

Thank you. xD

Haha, my apologies. Well what did you do to the picture? The original looks a lot darker. Did you brighten the picture?

Not a lot just made it look better. I didn't do anything to her cheek bones though? You can't even see them in the original one.

love the new update<33

Thank you. :)

I had no intention of uploading this, I don't like it. Kella couldn't understand why though, so I thought I'd get your point of view.

The only thing I like is the selective colouring.

EMMAWATSON

i agree with boma on this one. the feel i get from this one is like something off a dream like state hehe, a more of a curvy font would look nice and the colour of her skin like boma mentioned would be perfect :)

Well for me she looks kinda pale, it need more colors. The font isn't matching, it's rough while the graphic is delicate.

The selective colouring was done to be like that. I love it and I wouldn't change it, but as I said that is the only thing I like. xD

i agree with boma on this one. the feel i get from this one is like something off a dream like state hehe, a more of a curvy font would look nice and the colour of her skin like boma mentioned would be perfect :)

I would have liked your opinion on this, but yes I replied to BoMa. XD

the amanda set is my fave(: i like the wall but i feel like something is missing but idk lol!!

I didn't know who to make a graphic on and then I seen her on the front of my magazine and though what the heck! haha. xD Thank you, I hate the wallpaper. xD

i like those sets alot<333 but like maria said something is missing from the wall.. im not sure what

Thank you Stef. :)

I didn't know that one was dead island, you should've said I couldn't tell. bloody good game though.

:D

I like everything, and I don't really see flaws. although it's difficult for me to see the 'dead island' writing

I can see it perfectly fine. My mom couldn't see it until she had her glasses on but her eyesight is terrible. My boyfriend thinks it's perfect so that's all that counts. XD Thank you. :)