The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Last Movie You Saw In Theaters

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wolverine in 3D was my last trip to the cinema. sadly, i have been working a lot lately, too many hours, because of my company's need to spend a ton of govt money before the end of 2013, and especially so this week because of the stupid political showdown between the republitards and democraddicts which has shut our govt down. we're trying to get a bunch of last-minute stuff done before the govt sponsors get idled by the shutdown. anyway, all this has led to my not being able to see any current films on the silver screen.

i liked The Wolverine, and will add it to my blu-ray collection at Christmas.

The last movie I saw in theatres  was Identity Thief. That was a long time ago. I don't go to the movies all that much anymore. Nothing has really interests me.

I might go see Gravity next weekend, maybe...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thor 2: Dark World

The last movie I saw in the cinema was Thor 2  in 2D.

Me too, and I saw it 3 times haha

But the first time we didn't stay for the final final scene ! and I regreted after because it's soooo important to me ;) 

I really like that movie, and the music was great. I love asgard so much, I actually prefer Thor 2 than 1 because I prefer when the action is not on Earth (among other reasons). 

I saw Catching Fire on Thursday and I really enjoyed it. I hadn't seen much leading up to it; i.e. I didn't watch trailers or scenes or anything. And sequels can obviously be very hit-and-miss, and so often they fall into the miss category. So, I didn't really go in with any preconceived expectations, but I found that I liked it a lot more than the first one in many ways. Jennifer Lawrence was phenomenal, and I've been a huge fan of Jena Malone for about 15 years now. :)

• 2 weeks later...

After being disappointed with Hunger Games I will not see Catching Fire :( but I have heard good things about it. The last movie I saw in theaters was Bling Ring. My friends and I do ton of Netflix because movies are so expensive.

The Hobbit: The desolation of Smaug :king:

(3D HFR , visually impressive since it looks more like you're right in the middle of a stage drama sometimes but also weird since it does not look like "Hollywood" at all somehow)

Edited by 130671
  • 2 weeks later...