The Emma-Watson.net Forum

UEFA Champions League 2010/11

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah anything is possible, like last year. Bayern got us, we were winning 3-0 but they came back n scored two late goals. or like what happened in the last world cup lol

True that. I knew Bayern would somehow make it :mellow: Was a cool match. Which match in the world cup?

The overall world cup lol.. i was kind of surprised when all the top teams got kicked out, especially France and England. Even Messi didnt do well in the WC. He's doing good for Barca tho, watch he's gonna score in the next game, it's a must win game for Barca..

The overall world cup lol.. i was kind of surprised when all the top teams got kicked out, especially France and England. Even Messi didnt do well in the WC. He's doing good for Barca tho, watch he's gonna score in the next game, it's a must win game for Barca..

Well I didn't expect much of France, but what they did was unbelivable. And yeah, England could do better, but they didn't work as a team. Germany just owned them, same with Argentinia. Messi is awesome, but I'm not a huge fan of barca. :P

Well I didn't expect much of France, but what they did was unbelivable. And yeah, England could do better, but they didn't work as a team. Germany just owned them, same with Argentinia. Messi is awesome, but I'm not a huge fan of barca. :P

He picked a dumb team, i mean where was Nasri and Benzema? I was looking forward to see Ribery+Nasri combination but Nasri didnt get picked. Germany played their best game, if only Ballack were on the field, and Mueller didnt get suspended they would've won against Spain.

Barca is an underrated team in Spain, even if they have Messi, Villa, etc, they not like Madrid, i hate Madrid, no offense to the fans, but they kill every star players they bought. I'd say Chelsea would win this year, they a strong team

He picked a dumb team, i mean where was Nasri and Benzema? I was looking forward to see Ribery+Nasri combination but Nasri didnt get picked. Germany played their best game, if only Ballack were on the field, and Mueller didnt get suspended they would've won against Spain.

Barca is an underrated team in Spain, even if they have Messi, Villa, etc, they not like Madrid, i hate Madrid, no offense to the fans, but they kill every star players they bought. I'd say Chelsea would win this year, they a strong team

Yeah, was wondereing about some players as well. Agreed with Mueller, that was just so unlucky. I don't know if Ballack would've changed something, it's hard to tell because he couldn't play at all.

Well I prefer Madrid over Barca, but I also don't like Madrids policy. They burn out their stars.

I know nothing about this but if I have to pull for a team, I'd pick Ajax out of the teams I've seen mentioned here so far. There was a Trojan War Hero by that name, so.... :P

Now I'm picking teams the same way my mom picks teams during the March Madness Basketball tournament here in the U.S.! :whaa:

I wonder if I can watch any of these matches without having to buy a special plan from my cable television provider? :blink:

I know nothing about this but if I have to pull for a team, I'd pick Ajax out of the teams I've seen mentioned here so far. There was a Trojan War Hero by that name, so.... :P

Now I'm picking teams the same way my mom picks teams during the March Madness Basketball tournament here in the U.S.! :whaa:

I wonder if I can watch any of these matches without having to buy a special plan from my cable television provider? :blink:

lol Ajax Amsterdam :P

No idea. I think some might be on ESPN and stuff.

Yeah, was wondereing about some players as well. Agreed with Mueller, that was just so unlucky. I don't know if Ballack would've changed something, it's hard to tell because he couldn't play at all.

Well I prefer Madrid over Barca, but I also don't like Madrids policy. They burn out their stars.

If Mueller was playing against Spain it would've been a different story i guess. Ballack has charisma and experience, i'm sure he'd change something in the game, if he weren't injured of course.

Madrid bought good players from United and kill their stardom lol, they got too many good players and never use em at all. Well the game's on next week, i cant wait lol

If Mueller was playing against Spain it would've been a different story i guess. Ballack has charisma and experience, i'm sure he'd change something in the game, if he weren't injured of course.

Madrid bought good players from United and kill their stardom lol, they got too many good players and never use em at all. Well the game's on next week, i cant wait lol

Would've been nice. Germany - Netherlands would've been an epic match. Well maybe Ballack will play 2012 in the European Championship. But he's again injured and therefore has no match practice =/

True that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tottenham pull off a few more surprises. They were awsome against Inter Milan, they are playing very well at the moment and teams are struggling to handle Van der Vaart and Gareth Bale. Sadly I don't think they have the experience or a strong enough defence to win it.

My money is on Barcelona.

Speaking about football, do you guys know what happened to Chelsea??

@Widu: We'll see in 2012, i wannna see the Germany's world cup team again + Ballack, it'll be a nice farewell for him if Germany win European Championship. It'll be his last international.

^Im surprised, cus Tottenham is the group leader by goal difference, and like you said, they have a good midfielders but no defense. but this is football, a good defense is a good offense and anything can happen in football. we'll never know

I wouldn't be surprised to see Tottenham pull off a few more surprises. They were awsome against Inter Milan, they are playing very well at the moment and teams are struggling to handle Van der Vaart and Gareth Bale. Sadly I don't think they have the experience or a strong enough defence to win it.

My money is on Barcelona.

Too bad van der Vaart didn't come back to the HSV. We needed him back. But he was to expensive.

Speaking about football, do you guys know what happened to Chelsea??

@Widu: We'll see in 2012, i wannna see the Germany's world cup team again + Ballack, it'll be a nice farewell for him if Germany win European Championship. It'll be his last international.

Same. I hope so too. Would be the 4th European Championship titel. :P

Chelsea lost 3-0 to Sunderland at Stamford Bridge lol.. i'm on the ground laughing now :rofl:

Anyways i hope it'll be a good game next week, lucky for Tottenham, cus they passed their biggest test

@Dazza: Congrats on the win against Liverpool, i just heard lol

Edited by Slash

Meaning?

Love them...

^ meaning that, they destroyed Beckham, Nistlerooy, Ronaldo not Christiano, i hate him with my life, Owen, and many more.

Well thats my opinion

^exactly this. haha I like van Nistelrooy a lot, he plays for my team. =D And I can't stand C. Ronaldo as well.

Too bad van der Vaart didn't come back to the HSV. We needed him back. But he was to expensive.

He has been brilliant this season, I've been very impressed and I think he is one of the key reasons behind Tottenham's success in the Champions League, whether they can keep it up or not, who knows?

@Dazza: Congrats on the win against Liverpool, i just heard lol

Cheers, brilliant result for us, probably the best since we were promoted, it was well deserved too, great performance.

He has been brilliant this season, I've been very impressed and I think he is one of the key reasons behind Tottenham's success in the Champions League, whether they can keep it up or not, who knows?

True that. Great player. Tottenham will play against Bremen on the 24th.