162 replies to this topic

#161 MadCatLady_xx

MadCatLady_xx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationEssex

Posted 04 July 2011 - 04:36 PM

I used this email specialaccesshp7premiere@warnerbros.com it's really an email address for those who have a disability and need special access so that's probably why I haven't got a reply. But it's the only way I could find a way of contacting them. It just doesn't seem properly thought through and I'm wondering if this has something to do with what happened in Italy a few days back when too many fans turned up?

#162 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:14 PM

Annoying News.

ANyone planning to get there on the 7th, dont bother.

You have to get a wristband to view the event at 10 am from trafalgar sq on 6TH JULY.
the public viewing stand is open from 10am 6TH JULY.

they are really screwing ppl over i heard about a lot of people travelling on the 7th who are really annoyed now.

LinK to warner bro's site/statement : http://wwws.warnerbr...wing-areas.html

That is actually messed up. The last premiere and they do this?

#163 Maestro

Maestro

Technical Support

• Administrators
  • 1,156 posts
  • Mood::Shiny!
  • LocationRoom 313

Posted 09 July 2011 - 09:53 PM

I actually went to see how big the crowd was on the 6th and 7th...it was pretty full over there. The people at the National Gallery didn't like it one bit. Mind you, I only was there before the event happened so I don't know if you could see any of the stars etc.

Posted Image

The M.A.D. Files - Talking about games, films, games, life, games, internet and games
Is it a bird?! Is it a plane?! Is it Superman?! No, it's Maestro's twitter!
He also makes videos...so if you would want to watch them...probably not...

He's immortal, born in the lowlands of the Netherlands 33 years ago, he's not alone, there are others like him, some good, some evil, for decades he has battled the forces of darkness with Emma-Watson.net his only refuge. He cannot die, unless you take his head and with it his admin powers, in the end there can be only one, he's Maestro - The Forum Admin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users