• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a pet wolf and a pet monkey. >.<

Oh lmao. No i don't have a zoo, they stay in my house :o

^ -pats head-

nice doggeh! :doh:

here's a doggy bone -hands dog biscuit to Thomas- :rolleye0012:

He's not a doggeh he's a fearsome wolf and he only eats raw meat kay! :angry:

Yeah this whole layout thing? lol Where have you been yesterday? :sob: Everyone in chat abandonned me and i was so sad and all alone crying in a corner :sob:

I don't see much of a difference lol. I always used the ip.board layout. Yesterday/today I was out till 2/3 am. :o You could've waited! Poor you :sob: sowwy :sob:

I don't see much of a difference lol. I always used the ip.board layout. Yesterday/today I was out till 2/3 am. :o You could've waited! Poor you :sob: sowwy :sob:

Oh really? I used the other one, the blue-ish kind of layout and now it looks so unfamiliar and empty :(

Woo hoo had fun? :P No i couldn't. Everyone left me around 12:30am, no one was here. I had to leave :sob:

Oh really? I used the other one, the blue-ish kind of layout and now it looks so unfamiliar and empty :(

Woo hoo had fun? :P No i couldn't. Everyone left me around 12:30am, no one was here. I had to leave :sob:

I didn't like the other layouts, so I sticked with ip.board. I love it. :P

Meh, it was alright. Was bored. Dayum! People leave so early on a friday night? :o

I didn't like the other layouts, so I sticked with ip.board. I love it. :P

Meh, it was alright. Was bored. Dayum! People leave so early on a friday night? :o

Bored? But why?! You should go hit on gurls ;O haha indeed. Well for most of them was morning/afternoun sooo haha

Bored? But why?! You should go hit on gurls ;O haha indeed. Well for most of them was morning/afternoun sooo haha

orly? But how if you sit all the time in a park where it was pitch dark. -.- Well sucks for you then. :P Be online todayy.

orly? But how if you sit all the time in a park where it was pitch dark. -.- Well sucks for you then. :P Be online todayy.

...what were you doing for so long at a park which was pitch dark? :lostit:

Can'ttt, i has plans for tonight. But i'll leave home late so i might be able to chat for a while.

...what were you doing for so long at a park which was pitch dark? :lostit:

Can'ttt, i has plans for tonight. But i'll leave home late so i might be able to chat for a while.

Ask my friends. It was their brilliant idea.

:@ :sob: