The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Post your favorite Emma picture of the day

Oh come on, if she went around like "I HAVE MILLIONS OF SHOES. I BUY AS MANY SHOES AS I LIKE. THEY COST THOUSANDS OF POUNDS" everyone would say she's spoiled or wasting her money. So she is modest (and polite... it's not nice to flaunt wealth in front of others) and kind of laughs it off... and people still say she's spoiled and wasting her money. There's no winning. 

I don't care how many shoes she owns or how much they cost because it has nothing to do with me (unless she would like to donate some to me *ahem*). I think there are more important things on this Earth than whether or not Emma has 3 pairs of shoes or 300, and whether she got them at New Look or some designer boutique in London.

:king:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not care, either. Because I do not believe her that there are only eight pairs. But this is not the point. I am wondering, why she is so often saying: "I am not into fashion, I am not into designer-ware (when private)" - and then she is running around in feet-killing designer-shoes for GBP 140,--.

Oh, and by the way: her body-language tells sometimes stories....

Edited by Jonny Carinthia

Okay back up.

1) I have sandals like those and they're very comfy.

2) The sandals retail for like $250 US. That is NOT that expensive.

My friends who are mainly 25 year old young professionals pay that for similar shoes, and we're not Emma. Emma buying those shoes is the equivalent of me buying shoes from Forever 21, but even for "average" women such as myself that is FAR from an extravagant purchase. :P Nobody I know is making millions of pounds per year, but we all own some nice shoes, a few designer handbags. It's not that uncommon.

I didn't say they were healthy, I said they were comfy. They don't provide much support but oh well, things we'll worry about when we're fifty. (Incidentally, since I started ballet at a young age I have rather bad feet but my doctor usually recommends wearing high heels every so often to kind of stretch them out... so with a balance of flats and heels your feet will be okay). 

No wonder you find Emma so perplexing, you just don't understand 20-something women at all, it seems.  :lol:

No wonder you find Emma so perplexing, you just don't understand 20-something women at all, it seems.  :lol:

Yup. I can really not understand, why somebody is making a statement in interviews and shows to creat a image and is doing the exact opposite in real life.

this thread is now about who knows more about women's shoes

Well are you sure about that? It seems like this thread is about that now because none of the threads in the Emma Watson section stay on topic they all end up in some endless bickering...

Edited by trixie

Omg please are we kidding??? Criticizing Emma over her sandals??? Whats next? Her fingernails?? Please johnny just stop talking...you sound so bloody ridiculous now on here.... for your information I was in Denver and not only do girls have those sandals but my best friend had them too. Also kind of weird when a guy comments about a girl's footwear. Emmas sandals are super cute.