The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Pretty Little Liars

Never apologize for an awesome comeback!!! There's nothing that I like more than a nice joke at my expense! Like I said,I never get offended (unless I know for sure that it's from an intentionally bad/hurtful place) and I love taking jabs at myself just as much as I like to through them at other people! :P

So,yeah,like the song says,HIT ME WITH YOU BEST SHOT!!!

We'll keep guessing,no doubt there. As soon as the new episode airs,we'll find another person to accuse! :lol:

I thought you would think it was funny, but I still feel bad making fun of people!

Oh and I love that song lol

Oh of course!! Because with ever episode another person gets suspicious!!

haahahah oh arie :P

the book and tv show is really different, iv read all of them, really good! they've gone a complete opposite directions on lots of the characters. i'm happy they've gone another way with it, makes it lots more exciting! and i still get surprised watching it!

Hahahahha its true!!!

You finished??? Still deciding if I want to read them or not lol.

I am glad they have as well! I mean no one would watch the show otherwise!!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry,I still haven't watched it. Seeing as my net connection is shite,I haven't downloaded the episode yet. As soon as I do,we'll go back to our insane theories and guesses! :D

Stupid Internet! It was such a good episode! I hope all the snow goes away soon!

• 2 weeks later...

i wanna know what happened to maya!!

and what is happening with melissa :o i wonder what she is gonna tell spencer!!! & i'm kinda thinking YAY with spencer and wren :D he's hot! lol

AGREED!!!! and...

What is up with Melissa working at the Law Firm that A was traced to??? Is she A, or is it a trick??? SO CRAZY!!!

i wanna know what happened to maya!!

and what is happening with melissa :o i wonder what she is gonna tell spencer!!! & i'm kinda thinking YAY with spencer and wren :D he's hot! lol

I dont really trust him lol. Those two dating seems kinda odd to me. Poor toby.

Sorry for the double post.

This weeks episode was insane!!!

The Allie dream. Everything with Melissa. The dolls omg that was so scary! Garretts arrest. And what was that at the end with Jenna? Can she see?

There is a huge problem with that theory.

It was already released that A is a girl. I really hope it's surprising still! If it ends up being Melissa I'll be mad. Too obvious.

i agree!!! omg, so we find out next ep? im excited lol. will there be a new season though? do we know yet?

Edited by ghosts

ooh i totally forgot about A being a girl. and i'm really hoping Melissa isn't A!!

and i'm so excited about the next episode!! haven't seen the preview yet, but still!! lol

Me too, its too obvious at this point!

SAME!! If I find out before I see the episode, I am going to be so MAD!

Sorry for the double post but AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am still shaking!!!! Such an amazing amazing episode!! Can't wait for you girls to watch, we have to talk!!!!!!!!

Oh one bit of news that I did see is that season three might not pick up were season 2 ended. Nothing is for sure, but they are hinting at it.

This article is really great for all the question you have after the finale: http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/20/pretty-little-liars-season-2-a-burning-questions/