#1 Bobsnider

Bobsnider

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 11:52 PM

Perks Of Being A wildflower
I'm wondering if you guys know if she's starring in the movie?
Thanks in advance.

#2 mixed.witch

mixed.witch

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationBorgen and Burkes with Zabini

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:06 AM

I don't know for sure but it'd be awesome if she did.
As much as I'm going to miss the Harry Potter movies, I think it's good that she's branching off.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live. -Albus Dumbledore

#3 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:23 AM

The only official word so far was that Emma had been in talks for this movie, as was mentioned on her official site a while back. Stephen Chbosky supposedly confirmed it during an appearance at SRU, however there is no direct quote from him so we aren't really sure if he did or not. However Emma mentioned something interesting in a recent interview with Cinemania Magazine, according to the translations:

<i>What is going to be your first project after Harry Potter?
I’m contemplating many things but I can’t talk about them yet. I’m gonna try to film something in the winter holidays.</i>

It's been mentioned that Perks of Being a Wallflower starts filming in December, so this might be what she is referring to, or it could be My Week With Marilyn which she has been said to be in according to it's press release. It might also be something we haven't heard about. I really wish Emma were allowed to make confirmations though.

And it's Wallflower, not Wildflower.

Edited by KS987, 29 October 2010 - 03:29 AM.

Emma Watson: The Britsh Beauty.
Qq1N2U.jpg TigerBengal1.jpg

#4 Bobsnider

Bobsnider

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 03:47 AM

yeah sorry I just noticed the misspelling :(

#5 Hitman

Hitman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Mood::Self-assured
  • LocationUkraine

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:07 PM

Her role in Perks Of Being A Wallflower it's just another rumor...

#6 Hjgmudblood

Hjgmudblood

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:38 PM

I think it would be an interesting role for her to take. I have read the book and if she is going to be in the movie as Sam it will be a leap and a half from Hermione no doubt. But I would love to see her in more roles outside of Potter. :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"There's nothing interesting about looking perfect."

#7 rohitpotter

rohitpotter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

didnt know abt this.....thanxx for the info

#8 Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

Power Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,498 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:52 PM

It might just be another rumor. We just have to wait and see if more information is coming out or not about this new movie.

knowledge is power

#9 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:32 PM

And now in Candy Magazine Emma says she "can't reveal anything yet" when asked about future projects. Again, it might not have anything to do with Perks, but it might explain why we haven't heard from her regarding these rumors yet.

#10 CherryBombBabe

CherryBombBabe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 30 October 2010 - 09:43 PM

I am really interested on if she is doing this movie or not. I hope she is doing the movie b/c I really miss her already as an actress lol
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#11 Jett

Jett

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:00 AM

And now in Candy Magazine Emma says she "can't reveal anything yet" when asked about future projects. Again, it might not have anything to do with Perks, but it might explain why we haven't heard from her regarding these rumors yet.

Yeah, it probably has something to do with contracts and the fact that the movie(movies are not set in stone yet...

We have Napoleon&Betsy that are not really happening, so maybe she's trying to avoid that again...

#12 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:43 AM

Yeah, it probably has something to do with contracts and the fact that the movie(movies are not set in stone yet...

We have Napoleon&Betsy that are not really happening, so maybe she's trying to avoid that again...

It sucks that Napoleon and Betsy never took off. You could tell Emma really wanted to be in it since she kept herself attached to it for so long(the rumor started in early 2008, and she referenced how she was still hoping it would work out during Half-Blood-Prince promotion in 2009, and then it wound up not happening. I am hoping she is able to work things out for any upcoming projects so we can see her in new roles while at the same time it doesn't interfere with her schoolwork.

#13 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 11:47 AM

In the Mexican Cinemania interview, Emma said she 'gonna try to film something in the winter holidays'. And Logan Lerman has comfirmed he would start filming Perks in December. Two things combined, really makes me think she would take this role in winter.

#14 cbmac12

cbmac12

Devoted Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,006 posts
  • LocationMaryland

Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

She would have 6 weeks off for winter break (bless our US college system ;))... whatever projects Emma does in the future, I will def be there to go and watch! She is a very talented actress who has blown me away w. her DH scenes in trailers and clips. I adored her in HBP but DH I have a feeling will really blow many away w. her performance.
Posted Image

deeply inside credit (HP collection)

#15 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 04 November 2010 - 11:57 AM

So, she's in two new movies then?

#16 Hjgmudblood

Hjgmudblood

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2010 - 02:54 PM

Perks isn't confirmed yet. Though there are pictures of her for My Week with Marilyn. So that is pretty exciting. Maybe she'll talk more about her upcoming projects when she's on Regis and Kelly on the 16th. :)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
"There's nothing interesting about looking perfect."

#17 KS987

KS987

Dedicated Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 12:59 AM

In the Mexican Cinemania interview, Emma said she 'gonna try to film something in the winter holidays'. And Logan Lerman has comfirmed he would start filming Perks in December. Two things combined, really makes me think she would take this role in winter.

The pieces seem to fit together. Of course we will have to wait and see. She was quiet about My Week With Marilyn, so that might be the case here.

#18 Bobsnider

Bobsnider

Novice Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 01:39 AM

I hope she ends up getting the role. It would fit her perfectly.

#19 Jade

Jade

Extreme Poster

• Wind
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,065 posts
  • Mood::Content

Posted 07 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

Perks isn't confirmed yet. Though there are pictures of her for My Week with Marilyn. So that is pretty exciting. Maybe she'll talk more about her upcoming projects when she's on Regis and Kelly on the 16th. :)

Oh right. If it's not confirmed I won't count it >.<

#20 shiningmoment

shiningmoment

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 01:42 PM

The pieces seem to fit together. Of course we will have to wait and see. She was quiet about My Week With Marilyn, so that might be the case here.

Yeah, even she's doing Perks, I don't think she will announce it directly. She may said something like the quotes from Cinemania interview but won't tell us which movie she would be in. But we could get the truth from candids and other info channels :yesyes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users