The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Emma At Heathrow Airport

These appear to be from someone's cell phone and not a paparazzi. I'm sorry, but this just seems a bit stalkerish. As much as I love pictures of beautiful Emma these type things just seem over the line to me. If I ever saw her in public, I'd have trouble just working up the nerve to talk to her but I certainly wouldn't take pics of her from afar.

No, it's paparazzi. Just a high ISO setting. Still stalkerish. <_<

It's creepy....as good as she looks got to give her a break. Can't imagine not being able to go to the airport without having photo's taken like that

Does anyone know if she was arriving or departing?

This is just a guess, but I think she is departing. The pictures show her rolling a luggage cart, and it looks like she is handing something (a passport/ticket) to someone in the first picture.

It's creepy....as good as she looks got to give her a break. Can't imagine not being able to go to the airport without having photo's taken like that

It comes with the job. :/

But yeah, being her fan, I do feel kinda bad for her.

No, it's paparazzi. Just a high ISO setting. Still stalkerish. <_<

Some of the photos do look like they are from a paparazzi because the image is clearer. But some of the others appear to be from a cell phone probably shot by a fan or something because they appear to be shot at a further distance and look as if they are trying to take the picture on the sly. To me those look like they have resolution noise rather than noise from ISO. Plus, the paparazzi use pretty expensive cameras that can handle high ISOs in low light and those pictures aren't really even in low light.

Yeah, it's weird. They never take pictures of Daniel and Rupert.

One must have to be a miserable, bored individual to become a paparazzi. While there were a few paparazzi pictures while Emma was at Brown, there seem to be a lot more when she's in England.

• 2 weeks later...

One must have to be a miserable, bored individual to become a paparazzi. While there were a few paparazzi pictures while Emma was at Brown, there seem to be a lot more when she's in England.

I noticed that as well. There seems to be way more paparazzi pictures of her when she's in England, but not as much when she's in Rhode Island. That's probably why she chose Brown, and I think she said that's one of the reasons too.