Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • Mood::Tired..what else is new =P
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 20 July 2011 - 01:44 AM

Please pray for me that I pass my license test tomorrow (july 20th)! If praying isnt your thing, positive and calming energy vibes would be greeeeeeeat! :D I'll let y'all know how it goes :)
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#22 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:38 PM

Is it possible for people to pray for my nana?
Shes been in hospital since the start of the year. She was real bad at one point but has gotten better. But its at the stage if she gets sick and gets a lung infection its going to be good bye nana.
Thanks guys.

Edited by Joe O'Connor, 22 July 2011 - 10:38 PM.

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#23 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts
  • Mood::Fearless.
  • LocationCamping out in a positive frame of mind.

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:07 AM

Please pray for me that I pass my license test tomorrow (july 20th)! If praying isnt your thing, positive and calming energy vibes would be greeeeeeeat! :D I'll let y'all know how it goes :)

I DID! ^_^

After you called me, I did. LOL. :D I'm so glad it turned out all right. WOOT.!

I call dibs on the front seat, and on the road trip wherever it will be (-crosses fingers that it is Maine! :excited: - )

Is it possible for people to pray for my nana?
Shes been in hospital since the start of the year. She was real bad at one point but has gotten better. But its at the stage if she gets sick and gets a lung infection its going to be good bye nana.
Thanks guys.

Absolutely, Joe. Absolutely. Will do tonight before going to sleep. ;) xoxo.
---
Guys, please pray for....
1) my friend, who cannot decide what she wants to do.
and
2) my sister, because she needs a job--a steadier one--and she needs to be able to get her life together and start profiting correctly. I don't like to mention or suggest to her anything because sometimes she's receptive to what I have to say, and other times she gets defensive and views it as a slight to her character when I genuinely want to help her get past her troubles both financially and otherwise.

's it for now :D

Edited by Prongs, 25 July 2011 - 02:09 AM.

Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

Quotes Which Resonate with Me:
"There is no success without determination" -K.S., #24. RIP <3, 2009.
"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#24 Monkey Cartwheels

Monkey Cartwheels

Devoted Member

• Fire
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,695 posts
  • Mood::If I dont like it, then it must be crap
  • LocationNorth Island, New Zealand

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:37 AM

^Thanks heaps.
Will remember to pray for your friend and sister

totes bffs with arie

"That's because they have no class like us farm animal lovers" - Sammy

Posted Image

The E-Family I forgot I had.
Sisters Jade Sarah Brothers Andrew Wife Sammy Farm Buddy BoMa Pet Goat Chris
I am Sterre's pet Armadillo

by the way i hate alcohol, just thought i would mention that

#25 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 05 August 2011 - 01:28 AM

^Thanks heaps.
Will remember to pray for your friend and sister

THANKS JOE! <3

One more thing:

I'm going through sort of a hard time at the moment, but I cannot classify it as a "hardship" by any means. I'd like things to turn out right for myself so that I can establish myself on my own and be completely independent. So, if anything, the first two immediate things I would like to happen are: 1) Get a decent-paying second job (in a tight market, that's proven difficult) and 2) be back in school by January 2012.

;)

I'll keep ya'll in mind as well. xoxoxo!
Posted Image

A BIG thanks to the beautiful BoMa, my big sister <3. I know I haven't been around much to talk, but you're more than amazing and I'm so happy to receive this graphic as a gift. Thanks for being so kind-hearted. ;)

"I don't need any of you to approve of my decisions, I need ya'll to respect them" -Sandra Bullock in 'The Blind Side'.
"People are always blaming their circumstances for what they are. I don't believe in circumstance. The people who get on in the world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them." -George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright.

#26 Revan

Revan

• Wind
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Mood::Love
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 August 2011 - 04:10 AM

I'm going to throw my name in here as someone who will pray for others. Just shoot me a private message if you need something, whether it be prayer, counseling, or anything at all.

I'm here for you, regardless of your faith.

~Revan
Who I am is not important; only my message is.

Slytherin House

#27 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 10:57 PM

So, this thread kind of died. Did people just stop needing to be prayed about? lol.

I always feel odd and hate asking people to pray about me. If people ask me if they can pray for me, I don't really have an issue. I kind of feel honored, actually. BUT I really sometimes dislike asking for prayers or help. Honestly, it can be as little as asking for a ride home from someone.

Anywho, I think the reason why I dislike asking is because I had always been told, growing up, that if I pray I should never pray for myself or seek treaty from God (or whoever spiritual power, Higher Being, you do or do not believe in).

I've been struggling on and off, for the past week, with my faith (I know this HAS to be identifiable to someone out there on one level or another). There are triggers which provoke that, such as listening to someone's persistent negativism over my desire to be involved with my church. The weather has been cold, rainy, windy and my body just won't cooperate. Achey, exhausted myself. I've skipped Theology class and choir practice tonight at church, but I'm also trying to battle that negativity that I experienced from someone.

So, just er...pray for me that I may be able to be productive, less down, and able to give myself credit for the things I've accomplished. Also, that I may be able to wipe this unexpected mood away by Monday...before. I travel.

PS: Since that last post I made in Augsut about praying for me so I can get a second job. I received an offer, and my salary, and my scheduled hours per week for a temporary second job for the holidays. I start when I return from my travels in a couple weeks.
Posted Image

#28 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

See Kim? Your prayers for a job have been answered :) It might not be right away but God does things in His time. It can be frustrating. And yes, I think all of us at some point or another have struggled with keeping faith. I think the best thing to do is google some passages about having faith and then them in your Bible and pray on them. :) And yeah, if you're in a bad mood Monday when I see you....I think you know what's gonna happen xD
Posted Image
Todo lo puedo en Cristo que me fortalece - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Ninja Crew! <3
Daughter:Amber. Auntie: Sarah. Sisters: Prongs, Stefanie, and lindalumos. Brother: Ardi.

#29 Kim.

Kim.

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,385 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

See Kim? Your prayers for a job have been answered :) It might not be right away but God does things in His time. It can be frustrating. And yes, I think all of us at some point or another have struggled with keeping faith. I think the best thing to do is google some passages about having faith and then them in your Bible and pray on them. :) And yeah, if you're in a bad mood Monday when I see you....I think you know what's gonna happen xD

Yeah.

And, uhm. One of three things can happen, I believe: 1) I will be slapped out of it, 2) I will be hugged out of it, or 3) I will just be forced to do one or more of three things A) I will be forced to sleep in a common area, B.) While watching a motivational video on my laptop, and/or C) be handed the Bible with assigned and underlined text for further discussion.

I see how it is.... lol.
Posted Image

#30 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:24 PM

LOL sounds about right, although you paint me as much more organized than I actually am. Good ideas though, thank you.

Guys, I'm praying that I can be a successful tutor to my tutorees and that I can motivate him (hopefully "them" soon) to do the best they can!
Posted Image
Ninja Crew! <3

#31 gwendelin

gwendelin

Dedicated Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 622 posts
  • LocationGreenville

Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:11 PM

I have a few prayer requests :

I ask for prayers for my twin brother Christopher, who is lost in his ways and is surrounded by the loves of the world. I ask that he may have a open heart and mind when it comes to his "forgotten" family, his REAL family (me and my dad). I ask for him to please consider reconnecting with us as we have been praying for many many years.

My other request and an "unspoken" request for my friends and their families, as well as myself, for I too am struggling in my daily tribulations.

Amen

Posted Image
Posted Image

Ephesians 4:32 , 1 Corinthians 13:3 , Matthew 6:21

#32 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 November 2011 - 03:37 AM

I will be praying for you, your brother, and your family.

I'd like to pray for my mom to get a job, and that our relationship can begin to repair because it has a looooong way to go. I'm praying God can work His healing in her life and in my life :)
Posted Image
Ninja Crew! <3

#33 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:16 AM

I am praying for both of you guys!!

Pray For My Grandpas best Friend He had to get Surgery on his Stomach and Knee And They already sent him home from the Hospital I just pray that he gets better without having nay problems

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

#34 Sgt Harbinger

Sgt Harbinger

Advanced Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 05:43 AM

Pray for me. Im kinda going through a rough time right now

#35 4ever_watsonian&westlifer

4ever_watsonian&westlifer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Location..off to my own little world..

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:04 AM

This thread is indeed a breathe of fresh air. Kudos to the creator of this thread.

I've read all the prayer requests and I'll be praying for you all. Just continue to have some faith and trust God always for He surely has big plans for us.

God bless everyone!! :3m_sie:
Posted Image
Feel free to Email/ IM me.. See ya'll around!

#36 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 28 November 2011 - 05:20 PM

Thank you very much! Yes, the RRF hasn't been doing so well lately but as mod I have to think up some new ideas! Feel free to post around and thank you for taking the time to read through each of the prayers :) If you have any ideas as well or special prayer requests, please feel free to message me!

I'll be praying for everyone and I'd like to ask you all to please pray for me as finals are coming up and I have LOT to do. Pray that I can manage my stress and social life!! Peace, all.
Posted Image
Ninja Crew! <3

#37 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:28 AM

oh, and can you please pray for my mom as she is going through a very rough time right now, things aren't looking so good. any prayer would be appreciated, thanks.
Posted Image
Ninja Crew! <3

#38 Arie

Arie

Devoted Member

• Earth
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,231 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 08:39 PM

Hey guys, can you all please say a little prayer for my friends mother? There isn't much hope for her but every prayer can help. She has ASL and can no longer breathe on her own. She is spiraling down fast. His family just consists of him and his mother, and they don't have any money. We are raising money for their medical bills and such but I just wanted to ask you guys for the tiniest of prayers. Thanks so much in advance!

My AMAZING sig is courtesy of the lovely BoMa and Dax
thanksarie.jpg
Best Member Girl Most Likely to Shop Even if the Word Was Ending Fashionista of the Forum
Twin- Ardi, Grandpa- Jon, Parents- Tara and Chris, Godfather- Dax, Daughter- Sarah, Nephew- Widu, Sisters- Catherine and Ellen, BFF- Noura, Roommate- Kim, Potato Chip- BoMa, Pea- Kimmie
totes BFFs w/ Joe 4eva

Lindy's Gift

Ellen's Gift

Boma's Gift

#39 Karen

Karen

Dedicated Member

• Forum Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 577 posts
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

praying!
Posted Image
Ninja Crew! <3

#40 sarahelizabeth

sarahelizabeth

Extreme Poster

• Closed Accounts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,809 posts
  • LocationTree Hill

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

big Prayer Request I have a lot but they arent for me thehy are for my friends

Scott pray for him and His friends family he lost two best friend today JEssica walker and Taylor Queen they died in a car Accdient :sob: My heart goes out to him and his family/friends :sob:

My patsors mom She had 2 massive Heartattackes on Satruday night Tehy took her off her breathing and she is talking but pray for the family to strength them <3

wanna keep in touch add me on facebook < sarahs facebook <3

I am a pet Penguin My owner is tara Posted Image

Js buddy:Cat. Aunt:Dina Cycling Buddy: Kimmers Mom: Arie
Brothers:Chandler lil chris ardi joe loverboy Andrew
sisters:Lindy stef amber ellen Kimmie! Grandpa big chris
Great grandpa Jon Great Grandma Noura Neice Karen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users