The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Harry Potter Celebration Editorial - Empire Magazine

Empire Magazine‘s latest issue, due out May 26 (the June 2011 edition), will be featuring a “Harry Potter†celebration editorial to mark the end of the trademark and epic series. So far, only a blurry and camera-shot photo of the feature is available but you can faintly see Emma in the right-hand corner. The feature seems to have new and exclusive photos from many cast members including Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Matthew Lewis and much more!

Rupert-Grint.us have updated stating that this commemorative editorial will feature a whopping 30 pages mini-magazine inside of the June edition of Empire. Hopefully scans of the entire feature will come online very soon – the magazine is out today, the 27th April.

Sources 1 2

Gosh kimmie, what would I do without you?!?!?! You always find out all the harry potter news in record time!!! (I guess it because you live in the future :P )o see

Thanks for posting!!! Can't wait to see more!!

Oh, this comes out May 26. I guess we have a while to wait.

I was wondering why padfoot said March 26 when that was a month ago and assumed it was supposed to be May 26, which turns out to be the case.

Empire Magazine‘s latest issue, due out May 26 (the June 2011 edition), will be featuring a “Harry Potter†celebration editorial to mark the end of the trademark and epic series. So far, only a blurry and camera-shot photo of the feature is available but you can faintly see Emma in the right-hand corner. The feature seems to have new and exclusive photos from many cast members including Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Ralph Fiennes, Tom Felton, Evanna Lynch, Matthew Lewis and much more!

Rupert-Grint.us have updated stating that this commemorative editorial will feature a whopping 30 pages mini-magazine inside of the June edition of Empire. Hopefully scans of the entire feature will come online very soon – the magazine is out today, the 27th April.

Sources 1 2

Kim you wrote it out wrong. :P No wonder we can't find it! You said 26th May when it comes out but you also said 27th April. I checked the websites on iheartwatson it's crossed out the April 27th. On the actual Empire website it says May 26th!

Everyone the confirmed date is May 26th for this issue. Dook it's probably why we can't find it!

Could anyone tell me which date is true? This months issue that come out 2 days ago says nothing about Harry Potter. It's stressing me out. I went out today again on a 2 hour walk just to get it and it weren't there. I want to know if it is the right issue or this is false information and it comes out in May? This is a UK issue right? I am from the UK.

• 4 weeks later...