The Emma-Watson.net Forum

That awkward moment...

Here we can post those "awkward moments" like on facebook :P I saw this on tumblr... makes me laugh everytime I see it :0_0:

That awkward moment when you don't know if a car is going to let you cross:

^ Totally me.

But of course, you don't need pictures.

Here we can post those "awkward moments" like on facebook :P I saw this on tumblr... makes me laugh everytime I see it :0_0:

That awkward moment when you don't know if a car is going to let you cross:

^ Totally me.

But of course, you don't need pictures.

That made my day! :rofl:

So awkward moments? Had some today, not too bad if you think about it but still... sitting exams and my tummy kept rumbling :P In a dead silent room full of people trying to focus on complex numbers, integration and differential equations that's pretty awkward haha

The awkward moment when you can't tell if someone is a Muggle or a Wizard.

The awkward moment when Justin Bieber breathes in helium and nothing changes...

The awkward moment when Santa uses the same wrapping paper as your mum.

ThatAwkwardMoment when you find out your toys have made three movies behind your back.

ThatAwkwardMoment when you're at your friends house and their parents are yelling at them

• 4 weeks later...

The VERY awkward moment when your friend on msn forgets to log off and their MUM starts chatting to you about their daughter and school and where you live!

GOD IT'S AWKWARD, HELP!

just log off lol

I love the "awkward moment" sentences. They're so true :P Tumblr is full of them!

The awkward moment when Justin Bieber breathes in helium and nothing changes...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That awkward moment when you say 'Hi' to someone and they don't see you.

That awkward moment when you’re smiling at your phone/computer, and your parents ask who you’re talking to.

That awkward moment when you sing a part to a song too early.

That awkward moment when you are so bored and say you have nothing to do but in reality you have a bunch of homework to do and you still rather being bored that doing it.

The awkward moment when you say goodbye to someone but then you both start walking in the same direction.

That awkward moment when your friend jokingly says something about you but it's secretly true.

That awkward moment when you get a mini heart attack because you can't feel your Cellphone in your pocket.

I love the "awkward moment" sentences. They're so true :P Tumblr is full of them!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

lol that sucks indeed

That awkward moment when you’re smiling at your phone/computer, and your parents ask who you’re talking to.

That awkward moment when you are so bored and say you have nothing to do but in reality you have a bunch of homework to do and you still rather being bored that doing it.

The awkward moment when you say goodbye to someone but then you both start walking in the same direction.

That awkward moment when your friend jokingly says something about you but it's secretly true.

That awkward moment when you get a mini heart attack because you can't feel your Cellphone in your pocket.

All of these happen to me regularly.

and i ust realised i have homework i need to do tomorrow. nooo

The awkward moment when you find urself laughing thats actually very serious

The awkward moment when you see a fat kid at the salad bar.

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That awkward moment when you’re smiling at your phone/computer, and your parents ask who you’re talking to.I have that same problem with my parents.