The Emma-Watson.net Forum

Cool, I thought I saw the character in the Lax photos, and now I'm sure. Only she got hair extentions, and we could look like sisters, coz it's how my hair looks, and I bet she cannot stay for the entire shooting because of her Uni studies, so she's filming her part so that she finishes in time for going back. How long is a spring break in the US/UK?

Am I the only to find she looks a bit like Kirsten Dunst in The virgin suicides on a few pictures ? especially on the 2nd one, there is something, the make up probably but also, the expression... It's good to see her in something different. She's really leaving Hermione behind her now...

Am I the only to find she looks a bit like Kirsten Dunst in The virgin suicides on a few pictures ? especially on the 2nd one, there is something, the make up probably but also, the expression... It's good to see her in something different. She's really leaving Hermione behind her now...

Lol. thats funny, I first thought she looked like Jennifer Aniston from Friends-Era a bit. but you are rite.I agree.

Emma looks so good w long brown hair though!!

Well Sofia Coppola directed The Virgin Suicides and is directing this movie so maybe it's intentional! :lol:

LOL Luciana! Your comment just made me laugh after reading all the others :) Well she is going to be 22 and is supposed to be playing I think 17 or 18...thing is Emma has a young looking face-always has in my opinion. Anyway she looks awesome here-the brown hair and length look cool-very different look. As for spring break-in the US we have a shorter break apparently-I was shocked to see how long the UK has off! Something like 2-3 weeks (but dont quote me please). Anyway she is done in May with school. Plus I dont think it matters as she said she is taking time off from school.

I cant wait for this new movie-the plot is so intriguing-I mean a group of teenagers robbing celebrities? I am curious to know how long they did this! Arent the girls on trial in RL?